Ori Destroyed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori Destroyed

Can any one come up with any ideas of where that asended being destroying weapon is?
    -- i might have an answer, i dont know if the writers made it this way but in the ancient text that daniel looked at to find the zpm the egyptian seamed to be holding the zpm in one hand. but what was very peculiar to me was that he was also holding something that looked very much like what merlin was wearing around his neck in the other hand!

-- check out the ep where they go back in time , U'll see.
    The MT one has MT will,
    The MT one is MT still!!!
    ||| savestargatesg1.com |||
    ||| save sg1 |||

i think it was the eye of ra

Comment

actually haveing just seen it, it dosnt seem to be the eye of ra nor merlins weapon, perhaps a canopic jar

Comment

It's that blood colored heart type looking thing that Merlin was wearing around his neck in Camelot.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
          It's that blood colored heart type looking thing that Merlin was wearing around his neck in Camelot.
          I know what the weapon is i just thought it was in the other hand of the egyptian along with the zpm.
          The MT one has MT will,
          The MT one is MT still!!!
          ||| savestargatesg1.com |||
          ||| save sg1 |||

Comment

Originally posted by MTgate
            I know what the weapon is i just thought it was in the other hand of the egyptian along with the zpm.
            No, the Ori storyline has been pretty reliant on the Arthurian legend.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

You really want to know where it is? It's at my place. SG-1, come and get it.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

there probably gonna find it and have a problem with turning it on or finding the piece that turns the sangral on
                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

They could defeat the Ori if they made an Avenger 3.0 virus with the help of the Ancients, Asgard or Ba'al. This new program could have protect the Milky Way to dial in from an other galaxy, so the servants of the Ori couldn't build a new supergate.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

maybe it's in in one of the three cities that dude from camelot mentioned? maybe they're alteran cityships
                    A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

In atlantis, the weapon is in atlantis. JMO
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
                        maybe it's in in one of the three cities that dude from camelot mentioned? maybe they're alteran cityships
                        Ancient cityships possibly. Alteran definately not. Despite what one may think, these two races are not the same. The ancients stemmed from a race called the Alterans which consisted of the non-ascended Ori and themselves.

Best Stargate quote:
                        Green is your friend.

Comment

I still think, that it was a part of the hologram, that Daniel was viewing.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                            Ancient cityships possibly. Alteran definately not. Despite what one may think, these two races are not the same. The ancients stemmed from a race called the Alterans which consisted of the non-ascended Ori and themselves.

no alterans and lantians are the same. alterans left the MW and settled in pegasus now called lantians (by wraith or selfnamed i dunno but that's how it is)

weird you still denying that when there's the proof in SGA/SG1 episodes

as of S9 ORI=ALTERANS=LANTIANS they're all the same. preascended. ascended there are ori/alteran/lantian plus various others
                            Last edited by GreyFox; 25 June 2006, 09:11 PM.
                            A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Could be the weapon that they used to defeat the replicators?

Comment

Working...
                              X