This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone remember the "Others" tv series?

It was about a group of psychics lead by an older black man? It was only on for one season but it had promise. On NBC I believe...

I remember it here in UK, it was on Channel 5 *if im thinking of the right series*

There was an ep where a guy had eye treatment and things went bad...and he saw things?
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

I remember it as well. Did it run a whole season? I watched a few episodes. It wasn't bad but not too remarkable either. I don't remember any of the individual episodes.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I recall watching this, too. I really enjoyed it, but it only ran for half a season, about twelve or thirteen episodes...before it was canceled on a cliffhanger. The actor who plays Dr. Phlox on Star Trek: Enterprise was also a regular in this.

Sean

Comment

I loved that show. I wish I had taped it. There was a group of people with different types of psychic abilities who was being helped to learn to use there gifts in the right way. They were lead by an older African-American guy.
          It was cancelled around midway through the season. Made me mad.
          "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
          'Eleanor Roosevelt'
          Individuality is freedom lived.
          'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Working...
          X