X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disturbing thoughts about the disruptor

Spoiler:
    oh yes i this will have spoilers so dont complain because if you dont want spoilers dont click on the season 10 forums

well, we learn that the jaffa use that dooms day device on the ori and Cam uses the replicator disruptor again. if it works on troops like how i think it would on them (which is it breaks down what it has touched to its basic matierials) wouldnt a partial hit be extremely gruesome? like the guy jumps to the sides and all you hit is an arm. >.<

oh yah, i know the things in spoilers shouldnt be there, just my evil self
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

I havent heard and spoilers about cam using the distruptor again...that is oniel, when he goes to fight the asurians in atlantis...
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

i got it from a vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spxSZ...%20season%2010

Comment

Yeah, i saw that one, but there aren't any replicators left in the MW (to our knowledge). but i don't think the disruptor would be used to rip people appart, maybe it does something to the brains of priors...so they can't use their staff's or throw people with their thoughts....?

Comment

Wheres the fun in being a prior if you cant throw people!
          *Rips up prior application form*
          Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Maybe the asgard replicate the device and one is being used in pegasus as well as MW.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
              Wheres the fun in being a prior if you cant throw people!
              *Rips up prior application form*
              LMAO!! Great post.

On-topic though, I can't wait to see what possible reason Cam could be using that disruptor for. I am very intrigued at the moment.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

what could have possibly lead up to that?...

Cam: aw cmon, i wanna use the space gun

Comment

maybe they modded it to kill priors or made it into the antiprior gun mitchell wanted?
                  A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

I don't think even with Sams help they would have the ability to modify the disruptor without an actual Ancient or of course Ancient Model Jack Oneill, and I definitely don't think the Asgard would help them.
                    www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR
                      I don't think even with Sams help they would have the ability to modify the disruptor without an actual Ancient or of course Ancient Model Jack Oneill, and I definitely don't think the Asgard would help them.
                      I think the Asgard would help them knowing the consequences of letting the Milkyway galaxy fall into the hands of such an evil power like the Ori. I also think that they could have modified the disruptor gun with some info that they learn in Atlantis "Progeny" or "Pegasus Project".

Comment

Yes but as Jacob said, Nobody should have that kind of power. Its a pretty powerful weapon to be giving to the inferior race!
                        www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR
                          Yes but as Jacob said, Nobody should have that kind of power. Its a pretty powerful weapon to be giving to the inferior race!
                          Hey, who you calling inferior? Don't make me zat you.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

well from what i heard the jaffa kept their dakara weapon and made it kill the ori, hmm maybe they arent so primitive after all

Comment

Working...
                            X