X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 - UK fans: Contest for Season 9 Vol 4 DVD

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/win/26/

SG-1 fans can now enjoy even more adventures through the ‘gate’ with the
    release of further thrilling episodes from the ninth season of the hit sci-fi
    series Stargate SG-1.

Stargate SG-1 is one of best and longest running TV’s sci-fi series ever.
    Each episode is packed with amazing special effects and gripping storylines.

Season 9 Vol. 4 DVD features Stargate heartthrobs Christopher Judge as Teal’
    c, Michael Shanks as Daniel Jackson and Ben Browder as Cameron Mitchell.

In Collateral Damage, Lt. Col. Mitchell becomes the victim of a powerful new
    technology that allows people to share memories and is set up for a murder he
    has not committed. The team face a deadly race against time to find the true
    killer.

Stargate Command is baffled by the arrival of several cloned SG-1 teams in
    Ripple Effect. The teams are arriving from alternate universes and SG-1 command
    must take control of the situation if they are ever to identify the original
    team!

In Stronghold Teal’c suddenly disappears, it’s not long before the team
    discover he is being held aboard a Goa’uld mothership. Mitchell and the team
    launch an assault on the mothership and are captured in the process…will they
    survive?

DVD extras include Audio Commentaries on every episode, 'Introduction to: Ben
    Browder' featurette and a Photo Gallery – Photo/Production Design Gallery.

Stargate SG-1: Season 9 Vol. 4 is available to buy on DVD from Monday, June

Thanks to Sony Pictures Home Entertainment we're giving you the chance to win
    one of TEN, yes TEN, copies of this volume.

Simply fill in your name and email address below along with your answer the
    following question:

Who plays Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell in Stargate SG-1?

a) Naveen Andrews
    b) Ben Browder
    c) Noel Edmonds

The winners will be chosen randomly and notified by email after the closing
    date of Saturday, June 24, 2006 at midday. In accordance with our privacy
    policy, your information will not be used for any other purpose. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.

*Click on link above full text*

From Digital Spy (UK):

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/win/26/

TEN Chances to win!

(Enter the contest at the link above. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.)

Stargate SG-1: Season 9 Vol. 4 on DVD

SG-1 fans can now enjoy even more adventures through the ‘gate’ with the release of further thrilling episodes from the ninth season of the hit sci-fi series Stargate SG-1.

Stargate SG-1 is one of best and longest running TV’s sci-fi series ever. Each episode is packed with amazing special effects and gripping storylines.

Season 9 Vol. 4 DVD features Stargate heartthrobs Christopher Judge as Teal’c, Michael Shanks as Daniel Jackson and Ben Browder as Cameron Mitchell.

In Collateral Damage, Lt. Col. Mitchell becomes the victim of a powerful new technology that allows people to share memories and is set up for a murder he has not committed. The team face a deadly race against time to find the true killer.

Stargate Command is baffled by the arrival of several cloned SG-1 teams in Ripple Effect. The teams are arriving from alternate universes and SG-1 command must take control of the situation if they are ever to identify the original team!

In Stronghold Teal’c suddenly disappears, it’s not long before the team discover he is being held aboard a Goa’uld mothership. Mitchell and the team launch an assault on the mothership and are captured in the process…will they survive?

DVD extras include Audio Commentaries on every episode, 'Introduction to: Ben Browder' featurette and a Photo Gallery – Photo/Production Design Gallery.

Stargate SG-1: Season 9 Vol. 4 is available to buy on DVD from Monday, June 19.

Thanks to Sony Pictures Home Entertainment we're giving you the chance to win one of TEN, yes TEN, copies of this volume.

Simply fill in your name and email address below along with your answer the following question:

Who plays Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell in Stargate SG-1?

a) Naveen Andrews
    b) Ben Browder
    c) Noel Edmonds

The winners will be chosen randomly and notified by email after the closing date of Saturday, June 24, 2006 at midday. In accordance with our privacy policy, your information will not be used for any other purpose. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana
    Last edited by morjana; 10 July 2007, 10:34 AM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

err... Why is the same thing posted twice?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        I made the original post, then a second post was made in a new thread, and I asked the mods to merge the threads because they are duplicates (it's not like it's a spoiler or non-spoiler thread). So, that's why.

Comment

I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
            I'm on a dial up connection at home.

When I came to the site, the other thread hadn't been posted as yet. I had to wait for the submit page to download, and then once I had submitted it, it took it's sweet time to be accepted.

(Part of the problem, too, is that ad for the SG1 Slimline DVDs at the top of the site. That video slows my machine way down...and I have to turn that puppy OFF every time I click on a page here.)

So...by the time MY post had been accepted, the other thread had ALSO been submitted.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
            X