This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Surface" Marathon on SciFi Channel July 11

The SciFi Channel is airing NBC's canceled series, "Suface" in a marathon Tuesday, July 11th:

07/11/2006 08:00 AM SURFACE 109
    07/11/2006 09:00 AM SURFACE 110
    07/11/2006 10:00 AM SURFACE 111
    07/11/2006 11:00 AM SURFACE 112
    07/11/2006 12:00 PM SURFACE 113
    07/11/2006 01:00 PM SURFACE 114
    07/11/2006 02:00 PM SURFACE 115

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Thanks for the news, morjana. I'm definitely going to have to remember to tape those. Man I wish that show had gotten a second season. I think it deserved it.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      Thanks for the news, morjana. I'm definitely going to have to remember to tape those. Man I wish that show had gotten a second season. I think it deserved it.

You're welcome.

SciFi Channel is airing a whole slew of canceled series this summer - Surface, Firefly, Dark Angel, Dead Like Me, Roswell, Proof Positive, In Search Of..., Kolchak (the new version), Kingdom Hospital and other series are scheduled for July, who knows what we'll get for August.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
        You're welcome.

SciFi Channel is airing a whole slew of canceled series this summer - Surface, Firefly, Dark Angel, Dead Like Me, Roswell, Proof Positive, In Search Of..., Kolchak (the new version), Kingdom Hospital and other series are scheduled for July, who knows what we'll get for August.

Morjana
        Hmmm, that's pretty cool. I'm sure it will make some people quite happy.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well it's good to know the network isn't completely dead in the head... which is to say, they're doing what I tell them to.

This is the right move I think. I don't particularly care about Proof Positive or Kingdom Hospital but they belong... which is more than i can say about ECW.

Passions has been curiously absent these past few weeks. If they've cancelled it, good for them. They get smarter by the minute.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Good news, I never saw the premiere episode so this will give me a chance to see how it began.

Originally posted by MarshAngel
            ...which is more than I can say about ECW
            I do agree that the ECW does not really belong on the scifi network but it will most likely turn out to be a cash cow for them, which means the ECW might actually save one or all of the Friday night big 3 for a few more seasons.
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
              I do agree that the ECW does not really belong on the scifi network but it will most likely turn out to be a cash cow for them, which means the ECW might actually save one or all of the Friday night big 3 for a few more seasons.
              Well when you put it that way... yay wrestling.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                Well when you put it that way... yay wrestling.
                LOL....thats exactly the way I looked at it when I heard they had brought the ECW on board.

I just read that the first show did a 2.8 rating which is better than anything SG, SGA or BSG has ever done. Hopefully some of those people that watch the ECW will cross-over and watch scifi Fridays.

I watched it and it was your typical Pro Wrestling type show, although they did add a little bit of a scifi feel to some of the new characters they are going to introduce.
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Must go buy video tapes!

*sigh* Alas, poor Surface...

I wish they'd show Earth 2 or Alien Nation...

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
                    Good news, I never saw the premiere episode so this will give me a chance to see how it began.
                    They weren't showing the premiere so that's why I didn't make the effort to get up at 7am this morning to see it. They are just show eps 9 thru 15.

I saw the last several episodes but never the beginning ones.....
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

any news about a dvd release. The DvD sales could get us a season season
                      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                        any news about a dvd release. The DvD sales could get us a season season
                        Sadly, I wouldn't count on that. But I know I'd definitely buy the DVD release. I really liked this show.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Surface will be released on DVD August 15, 2006, according to Amazon.com.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                          X