Aris Boch in season 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aris Boch in season 10

Ok ok ok...I wanna bring to light something that I though was interesting...durning the Civil War, the North had a vast technological advantage to the South, and yet when the Union invaded they were thwarted because they didn't know the territory and the Confederacy did.

I think the same concept could work in the battle against the Ori. And who better to help then Aris Boch, the man must know every knook and cranny in the galaxy...or atleast most of them...thoughts?
    McKay:...ZedPM
    O'Neill: Zed?
    Jackson: He's Canadian
    O'Neill: I'm sorry

uh...i have no idea what you're talking about.

P.S. I thought the North won. Am i wrong?

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Yes the North won because of overwhelming force but they didn't have a swift and easy victory because of the fact that they didn't have knowlege of the region
      McKay:...ZedPM
      O'Neill: Zed?
      Jackson: He's Canadian
      O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

If the south would have won the we would had the USA and the Confederacy. And Hammond would not have been in charge for seven years of the SGC.
        School is overrated.

Comment

Personally, I'd love to see Aris Boch pop up again in SG-1. I absolutely loved him in Season 3's "Deadman Switch". Who knows, TPTB could maybe tie him in with the Lucian Alliance or something.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by All hail the USAF
            I think the same concept could work in the battle against the Ori. And who better to help then Aris Boch, the man must know every knook and cranny in the galaxy...or atleast most of them...thoughts?
            That's a good idea. He'd probably know some more allies we could team up with as well.

Comment

I'm a huge fan of stargate... But who is Aris Boch? I'm trying to remember the season 3 episode you guys are talking about.

So my question is... Who the F*#^ is Aris Boch?
              And remember!

"Where there's a WILL... There's a WEAPON!"

- Nicolas Cage, Lord of War

"You can never be too rich, too stupid or too well armed!"

- Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by MiniHerc
                I'm a huge fan of stargate... But who is Aris Boch? I'm trying to remember the season 3 episode you guys are talking about.

Aris Boch is a bounty hunter featured in Season 3's "Dead Man Switch". Anyways he managed to capture SG-1 whilst searching for a Tok'ra operative and was about to turn in Teal'c to Sokar but had a change of heart...(hope that helps)

Maybe the PTB could make him a reliable contact for Vala, who knows.

Comment

He was a bounty hunter who captured SG-1 in the Season 3 episode "Deadman Switch." Most of his kind had been wiped out by the Goa'uld, and the rest were dependent on a drug the Goa'uld supplied them with. For the drug, they'd do dirty-work for the Goa'uld. He used SG-1 to try and capture another Goa'uld Sokar wanted, who turned out to really be a Tok'ra. Hope this helps a little.

You beat me to it, waykins. Darn you!
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Aris Boch is an alien bounty hunter who captures SG-1 in season 3's
                    "Deadman Switch." At the end of the Episode, Aris gives Carter the Trenotin,
                    the drug that Teal'c uses now. So, he may have made a brief appearance
                    in Season 3, but he made a long lasting benefit to SG-1.

I would love to see Aris Boch appear again. He actually may appear in
                    season 10's "Bounty". Read this from Gateworld's Season 10 episode guide:

"Cameron Mitchell finds himself the target of an alien bounty hunter, who tracks him to his high school reunion. It's high school reunion time for SG-1's Cameron Mitchell, Class of '87, who takes Vala along to Kansas as his date. There he reconnects with old friends like Darrell Grimes, and his high school crush Amy Vanderburg, "the one that got away" (first mentioned in "Ripple Effect"). Amy is a beautiful, wholesome girl in her late thirties, recently divorced (and available). Darrell finds Vala very intriguing, and as Cam and Amy confess their high school crushes on each other the Colonel gets a phone call from Stargate Command: Carter and Teal'c have been attacked, and someone may be coming after him."

Hmm? Intriguing coincidence, wouldn't you say?
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, wait, nevermind. Read this:

"The man now after Mitchell on Earth is a humanoid but alien bounty hunter, a brash and no-nonsense warrior who has already tracked Mitchell to the party and is posing as a fellow classmate. He is Odai Ventrell, who catches Cam and tells him he's here to collect the price on the Colonel's head."
                      sigpic

Comment

I doubt the bounty hunter is Boch. Why bring back someone who hasn't been on the show for 7 years. I really just don't see that happening. I hope it is some sort of CGI alien bounty hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                          Why bring back someone who hasn't been on the show for 7 years.
                          They did it with Samuels, though that was in the wonkyverse.

Comment

Originally posted by waykins
                            Maybe the PTB could make him a reliable contact for Vala, who knows.
                            Thats a very good idea hell be a very good match for vala. The two should definitely know each other since vala is also one of the best conartists in the galaxy. Maybe they could start a story such as where vala once had a bad run in with boch or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Pasankoon
                              Thats a very good idea hell be a very good match for vala. The two should definitely know each other since vala is also one of the best conartists in the galaxy. Maybe they could start a story such as where vala once had a bad run in with boch or something.

that'd be a good backround vala story. HEAR THAT TPTB?!
                              A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Working...
                              X