This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel's granddad - Lost!

Hey, what ever happened to Daniel's granddad after he got left with those big ghostly aliens in Crystal Skull? Any ideas? You can more or less say any theory here, Guys, and they don't have to be serious.

1. Maybe the aliens got hungry and ate him.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Well it's been over a year and still I got nothin.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
      Well it's been over a year and still I got nothin.
      rly?

sigpic

Comment

Aww! You are too cute. Gotta admire you for trying to get this thread going.

Maybe he got lucky and found a hot pensioner ghost alien girlfriend and they lived happily ever after.

What? Don't look at me like that, I'm a shipper FCOL! It kinda takes you over after a while.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

yay responce! For this, thou have green.

and secondly, your idea should be added as official canon to the series.

Either that or he fell off the cliff inside that huge pyramid and the giant aliens decided not to catch him.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
            Hey, what ever happened to Daniel's granddad after he got left with those big ghostly aliens in Crystal Skull? Any ideas? You can more or less say any theory here, Guys, and they don't have to be serious.
            Maybe Quatzequatal refuses to phase him back because he insulted the pyramid calling it a boring place to live. So now Daniel's Grandad is stuck there until he decides to apologise.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unknown.entity View Post
              Maybe Quatzequatal refuses to phase him back because he insulted the pyramid calling it a boring place to live. So now Daniel's Grandad is stuck there until he decides to apologise.
              And he's getting pretty old, he better apologize quick.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X