PDA

View Full Version : Stargate SG-1 RPG



Allestian
June 14th, 2006, 03:22 AM
I was asked if I would make start an RPG thread for SG-1 so here goes.

Rules:

- I'll start the 'quest' and give you three options to continue it.
- You pick an option and create a situation that your option will lead to.
- You then create three options to continue the quest.

Simple!!! :D

But there is to be no bad language! Oh and you can make fun of some of the characters.

:D

Enjoy.

You're in the mess hall and you find out there is no blue jello left. Do you:

A. Start throwing a tantrum in the spot where you're standing.
B. Tell O'Neill - He should be able to do something about it.
C. Go and find someone who will hold you as you cry

Chelle DB
June 14th, 2006, 04:06 AM
C. Go and find someone who will hold you as you cry

C.

As Daniel is holding you he asks you if there is anything he can do to make you feel better.
Do you:

A. Ask him to just keep holding you
B. Ask him to make more blue jello/jelly!!
C. Ask him to zat the chef for not making enough blue jelly/jello!!

:D

Lokii
June 14th, 2006, 05:42 AM
C. Ask him to zat the chef for not making enough blue jelly/jello!!

As Daniel Zat's the chef, Carter and O'Neill come in and say "Out of Blue Jello again? The SF's start to come your way

Do You

a) Say "nothing to see here, these aren't the droids you're looking for" while waving your hand
b) Say "they ran out of Blue Jello again
c) Defer to O'Neill

Chelle DB
June 14th, 2006, 06:18 AM
B.

After telling O'Niell and Carter there is no blue jelly/jello, Carter begins to cry and O'Niell embraces her. You know that rumours will start flying about the base if they continue to console each other, so do you:

A. Pretend to be violently ill so as to distract the others around you
B. Tell O'Niell and Carter to get a room and start a betting pool as to when they get hitched
C. Be the first one to start the rumour

Lokii
June 14th, 2006, 06:45 AM
A.

You catch jack's eye and wink. Jack calls for a medical team and takes carter out as they arrive

do you

A) Get up and say "must have been a cramp"
b) Continue to fake it
c) Stand up and say "It's only a flesh wound"

Chelle DB
June 14th, 2006, 06:52 AM
B.

You continue to fake it so that Jack and Sam have plenty of time to make a great escape but the medics rush you to the infirmary where Janet pulls out the biggest honkin needle you've ever seen in you life.
Do you:

A. Jump up and declare you are miraculously cured
B. Really pass out at the sight of that big honkin needle
C. Tell Janet the truth

Wraith Scientist
June 14th, 2006, 08:53 AM
C

You tell Janet the truth and she understands

Jack is grateful and lets you go on a mission with SG-1. On the mission the team tells you to wait while they go on, and that they'll only be a few minutes. An hour later they haven't come back. Do you:

A) Go look for them
B) Keep waiting
C) Fall back to the gate and inform the SGC that they're missing

gatebuster64
June 14th, 2006, 09:00 AM
B

A group of Jaffa head towards you and start firing. Do you:

A. fire back
B. find a place to hide
C. scream desperatly and run around in circles

Wraith Scientist
June 14th, 2006, 09:03 AM
A

The Jaffa are really Ori warriors wearing holographic camoflage cloaks. You manage to kill them but more are on their way, you've got to move, do you:

A) Run back to the gate
B) Find somewhere to hide and wait for SG-1
C) Go on and look for SG-1

Naonak
June 14th, 2006, 09:08 AM
B.

You are beamed up to Thor's ship. He tells you that SG-1 have been kidnapped by blue jello-addicted Furlings from a parellel universe.
Do you:

A) Insist that you go on a rescue mission
B) Zat Thor and steal his ship
C) Return to the SGC to report the situation

Oranos
June 14th, 2006, 09:11 AM
B

As you attempt to figure out how to work the ship, do you...

A. Randomly move stones around
B. Stare at the technology blankly
C. Scratch your head

gatebuster64
June 14th, 2006, 09:18 AM
B

the Furling ship approaches yours and they start shooting giant bolts of blue jello that clogs the ship's engines and life support. Do you:

A. surrender yourself
B. beam yourself abourd the Furling ship
C. eat the blue jello clogging the Asgard ship

Naonak
June 14th, 2006, 09:22 AM
B.

You're aboard the Furling ship.
Do you:

A) Try to find SG-1
B) Eat the blue jello dripping from the walls and ceilings
C) Look for some Furlings to find out what they look like

gatebuster64
June 14th, 2006, 09:27 AM
B.

you find out that there is an addictive drug in the jello. Do you:

A. not care, you know that you,ve always been addicted to jello
B. stop eating and hope you don't go into submission
C. scoop some jello in a canteen and go find SG-1

Wraith Scientist
June 14th, 2006, 10:40 AM
B

You realise that while waiting for SG-1, you dozed off and all the jello-Furling madness has all been a dream. SG-1 calls for backup, do you:

A) Provide covering fire from a good position
B) Run into the firefight all-guns-blazing Mitchell-style
C) Run away screaming

gatebuster64
June 14th, 2006, 11:37 AM
B

You realize that SG-1 is being attacked by Anubis's supersoldier drones and you don't a modified T.E.R. device. Do you:

A. Run back to Earth to get a modified T.E.R.
B. keep shooting and hope you get lucky
C. surrender knowing all hope is lost

Wraith Scientist
June 14th, 2006, 01:18 PM
A

You report back to Earth and a special ops team with Kull disrupters is sent to the planet. You can either:

A) Sneak in covertly and attempt rescue SG-1 without being spotted
B) Create a diversion and escape with SG-1 in the confusion
C) Go in all-guns-blazing and rescue SG-1 the macho way

Oranos
June 14th, 2006, 02:39 PM
A.

It seems that your intial plan failed and several Kull warriors spotted you...

Do you...

A. Leave the team behind and attempt to play 'hero' by rescuing SG-1 on your own.
B. Stay behind to deal with the Kull warriors yourself while the rest of the team goes on.
C. Attempt to forge an alliance with the Kull warriors.

Jumper One
June 14th, 2006, 03:35 PM
C.

After several seconds of talking to him, the kull warrior shoots you.

Do you...

A. Shoot him back.
B. Laugh at him.
C. Continue to try to forge an alliance.

gatebuster64
June 14th, 2006, 04:49 PM
B

The kull warriors knock you unconscience and bring you aboard Anubis's/Ba'al's (pick one) ha'tak vessel. Do you:

A. shoot your way off the ship
B. try to convince the kull warriors to release you
C. offer them blue jello in exchange for your release

Oranos
June 14th, 2006, 06:36 PM
B.

The Kull Warriors agree to release you if you will take out Anubis...

Do you...

A. Decline.
B. Go confront Anubis.
C. Gawk at the Kull Warriors because you think they're nuts.

gatebuster64
June 14th, 2006, 08:06 PM
B

Since Anubis is made of energy your plan obviously fails. He is about to implant you with his mind-probing, spiky, device. Do you:

A. grab the nearest zat and create mass chaos
B. let your mind be probed and hopefully take over the ship like Thor did
C. spill all the secrets of the Tau'ri right now

Wraith Scientist
June 15th, 2006, 04:54 AM
A

In the chaos you manage to find SG-1 and blow up the ship, ringing down to the planet again. Earth is currently engaged so you gate to another planet that was next on your list for exploring. You find a Prior trying to convert a village, do you:

A) Attack the Prior
B) Engage the Prior in a debate about free will
C) Tell the Prior you want to convert to Origin

Chelle DB
June 15th, 2006, 04:57 AM
C) Tell the Prior you want to convert to Origin
OMG...I just had the weirdest thought...my electricity account has just been transfered over to Origin!!! I've been converted!!! Fair dinkum though...I did just have my electricity transfered over to the Origin company...how weird is that???

Naonak
June 15th, 2006, 05:27 AM
A.

The Prior uses his telekinesis to throw you up a tree.
Do you:

A) Turn on the Prior-powers disruptor and attack again
B) Persuade the local tree-ferrets to help you
C) Try to convert the Prior to blue jello worship

gatebuster64
June 15th, 2006, 08:14 AM
C

Your plan works but the Prior is now preaching about how jello is the true path to enlightenment and how those who stray from the path of jello are evil and should be destroyed. Do you:

A. become a blue jello Prior
B. head back to Earth and tell them about the revelation.
C. leave now, knowing your work here is done

Kindhoney
June 15th, 2006, 09:37 AM
B.

Now the SGC needs to find a way to protect their blue jello supply, just incase the Ori get any ideas, they:

A. Place it in a refrigerator vault with a combination lock.
B. Place Jaffa at the entrance to the kitchen and make a password for the real staff to enter and give to the Jaffa upon arrival at the door.
C. Create a Prior disabling field around the blue jello supply.

gatebuster64
June 15th, 2006, 10:11 AM
C

however the Ori are now interested in jello so they disable the prior disabling device and send an Ori ship to Earth. Do you:

A. gobble up all the jello so the Ori can't get it
B. desperatly search for a ZPM to power the chair in Antarctica
C. kidnap Ba'al and ask him where the Sangral is

:prioranime01: : hallowed is jello!

Oranos
June 15th, 2006, 04:13 PM
A.

When the Ori find out what you have done, they threaten to destroy Earth...

Do you...

A. Retreat through the gate and allow the Ori to destroy Earth.
B. Pretend to turn yourself over to the Ori so they will spare Earth.
C. Sneak onto the ship in an attempt to steal it so you can joyride through the galaxy.

gatebuster64
June 15th, 2006, 05:05 PM
C

you get busted and the Ori take you to there homeworl to be burned in the flames of Celestis. Do you

A. pledge your allegiance to Origin
B. puke all the jello you ate on the nearest Prior
C. find a fireman's suit

Oranos
June 15th, 2006, 05:29 PM
A.

The Ori allow you to become one of their warriors...

Do you...

A. Try to convince them to make you an ascended being.
B. Go to war against Earth.
C. Abduct Carter and bring her to the Ori.

Chelle DB
June 16th, 2006, 04:02 AM
C.

As a spy amongst the Ori warriors, you have abducted Carter in the hopes that the two of you can sabotage any plans the Ori have in attacking Earth.

Together you both:

A. Set enough C4 to blast the Ori back to the begining of time!

B. Convince the Ori that you are loyal to their cause and give them the address to the planet with the black hole - like they did to the Aschen!!

C. Decide that the task is too great and retreat back to Earth for reinforcements

Oranos
June 16th, 2006, 08:30 AM
B.

The Ori begin dialing the black hole planet but keep both you and Carter there as a safety precaution...

Do you...

A. Tell the Ori to stop dialing.
B. Grab Carter and kiss her.
C. Start telling the guy doing the dialing a joke in an attempt to distract him.

Jumper One
June 16th, 2006, 08:35 AM
C.

Unfortunatly, he's heard the joke before, and doesn't listen.

Do you...
A. Tell him a different joke.
B. Throw a rock at him.
C. Allow him to keep dialing.

Oranos
June 16th, 2006, 08:41 AM
B.

The rock misses and the guy is almost finished dialing...

Do you...

A. Babble incoherently about your impending doom.
B. Wonder how much longer it will take Carter to figure out a plan that will save your lives.
C. Start praying there will be an incoming wormhole in the next couple of seconds.

Jumper One
June 16th, 2006, 08:44 AM
C.

Miraculously, a wormhole establishes right before the prior finishes dialing.

Do you...

A. Take cover.
B. Push him in.
C. Run away.

gatebuster64
June 16th, 2006, 09:26 AM
A

However replicaters, both spiders and humanoids, begin pouring pouring through the gate. Among them is Fifth who kidnaps Sam. Do you:

A. run for your life and leave Sam to Fifth
B. run after Fifth through the stargate
C. plant 50 pounds of C-4 next to the gate and detonate it
:replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :vortex04:

Jumper One
June 16th, 2006, 10:15 AM
B.

You end up on a planet made entirley of replicator block and no sign of Fifth.

Do you...
A. Turn around and go back to Earth.
B. Pick a random direction and go that way looking for Sam and Fifth.
C. Sit by the gate and wait for something to happen.

Naonak
June 16th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Do you...
A. Tell the Ori to stop dialing.
B. Grab Carter and kiss her.
C. Start telling the guy doing the dialing a joke in an attempt to distract him.

C.
Unfortunatly, he's heard the joke before, and doesn't listen.
How could you not choose B?!?!

Anyway...

You end up on a planet made entirley of replicator block and no sign of Fifth.
Do you...
A. Turn around and go back to Earth.
B. Pick a random direction and go that way looking for Sam and Fifth.
C. Sit by the gate and wait for something to happen.

B.

After three days of walking, you find an Al'kesh, and spot two people in the distance.
Do you:

A) Go after them in the Al'kesh
B) Give up and gate back to Earth
C) Take the Al'kesh and fly around for a bit

Jumper One
June 16th, 2006, 11:55 AM
How could you not choose B?!?!
Actually, I did originally pick that one, but I couldn't think up any choices for after that. :)


A.
You apporach the two people, but can't tell who they are.

Do you...

A. Shoot them anyway.
B. Land and see who they are.
C. Turn around and go home.

gatebuster64
June 16th, 2006, 04:02 PM
B

however you faint because of lack of food and crash the ship onto the two strangers. When you awake do you:

A. find out who you just killed
B. grow so hungry that you eat the Al'kesh (don't ask me how)
C. go find Sam and Fifth

Oranos
June 16th, 2006, 05:06 PM
C.

Not long into the search you discover that a small swarm of Replicators is following you...

Do you...

A. Throw a grenade at the swarm.
B. Ignore them.
C. Break out in a sprint in an attempt to lose them.

gatebuster64
June 16th, 2006, 05:26 PM
A

billions of replicaters surround you. Do you:

A. play fetch with them with a piece of metal
B. play dead
C. surrender and hope they take you to Fifth
D. offer them blue jello
E. offer them green jello

Oranos
June 16th, 2006, 05:36 PM
A.

They quickly devour it and turn their attention back to you...

Do you...

A. Dive at one of the bugs.
B. Grab a piece of white cloth and start waving it around.
C. Point in any direction and hope the bugs head that way.

gatebuster64
June 16th, 2006, 08:54 PM
B
since the replicaters have no idea what that means they bow down to you thinking you're the replicater Sixth. Do you:

A. make the bugs tap-dance
B. tell the bugs to go to sleep
C. run before the bugs figure out you're not Sixth
D. become impressed that someone thought your were handsome enough for someone to make a repicater in your image
:replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01:
:replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01:
:replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01:
:replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01:

Chelle DB
June 17th, 2006, 02:05 AM
A.

You watch how quickly the bugs have learnt how to tap dance and realise how good they are at it. Do you:

A. Open a dance academy for the bugs
B. Take them on tour around the galaxy
C. Sell them to the circus

Kindhoney
June 17th, 2006, 08:28 AM
B.

As business picks up you recruit other bugs until you may have all of them in one spot, you:

A. You continue with business as normal.
B. You pick a new planet for them to inhabit (with no other beings), luring them into a false sense of security and blow them to smithereens.
C. You do plan A., but all good things must come to an end and you proceed with plan B.

Jumper One
June 17th, 2006, 08:33 AM
C.

After blowing them all up, you become hungry.

Do you...

A. Break out your emergency supply of Jello
B. Fly around in space intill you find the nearest fast food joint
C. Eat a replicater block.

gatebuster64
June 17th, 2006, 09:12 AM
B

too late you realize that the joint is full of members of the Lucian Alliance and they hate you because you're a member of SGC. Do you:

A. offer them Daniel and Valla in exchange for your life
B. try to escape the joint but get zatted
C. offer them blue jello
D. make an excuse why you're wearing an SGC uniform

Chelle DB
June 17th, 2006, 08:07 PM
C.

You give them a sample of your blue jello/jelly and they:

A. Love it so much they want to trade peacefully with Earth
B. Hate it so much they want to exterminate every human in existence
C. Have a severe allergic reaction to it and all die
D. Have a severe allergic reaction to it and forget who they are

Jumper One
June 17th, 2006, 08:17 PM
D.

You realize that you can convince them that you are whomever you want.

Do you...

A. Convince them that you are their god.
B. Convince them that you are Indiana Jones.
C. Convince them that you are (Insert Name Here).
D. Run away before they realize whats going on.

gatebuster64
June 17th, 2006, 08:22 PM
A

you have the entire Lucian Alliance at your command. Do you:

A. wage war against the Ori
B. make them tap dance
C. make them kill each other
D. think of something better while eating jello

Linkinparkgundam
June 18th, 2006, 03:11 AM
B

While you have the entire Lucian Alliance tap dancing, one of the Ori ships comes out of nowhere and starts shooting at you. Do you:

A) Start shooting in the hopes you can get away and fight (or in this case dance) another day.
B) Offer them some Blue Jello and Lemon Chicken.
C) Use some kind of Ninja Mind Trick to make them think that they are really furry teddy bears that are bent on total universe domination because they are in denial, cause they are not snuggly soft like Snuggles said they would be after getting washed.
D) Keep on Tap Dancing in the hope that they will get bored and go away and bother someone else.

Chelle DB
June 18th, 2006, 05:11 AM
B.

You offer them blue jello/jelly which they do not like and then offer them the lemon chicken which they absolutely love. You tell them:

A. They can have the recipe only if they agree to never bother you again
B. They can have the recipe only if they agree to trade one of their secret recipes back with you
C. They can't have the recipe coz it's got secret herbs and spices and they can't be revealed but you will make lemon chicken for them once a week if they bring the dessert!!

Linkinparkgundam
June 19th, 2006, 04:13 PM
B

You give them the secret recipe for the lemon chicken and in return they give you their recipe for Kettle Corn.... 0.o WTF?? You give the recipe back and you tell them that you something that would be revolutionary. They:

A) Give you the recipe for a great Pineapple and Peach upside down cake
B) Say that you will take the recipe for the Kettle Corn and love it.
C) They offer to sent a chief with you that can cook anything.
D) Offer Vala.....

gatebuster64
June 19th, 2006, 05:05 PM
C

you accept their offer and deploy him to SGC's commissarary. A few days later you realize that the cook has poisoned his food and several people fall ill. Do you:

A. not care because you have the Lucian's as slaves
C. kill the cook
D. join in on the cook's evil plan
E. eat his poisoned food
F. do choice B

Chelle DB
June 20th, 2006, 04:39 AM
B. Coz there's always a plan B...it comes right after plan A...remember??

There are no casualties as a result of the poisoned food but you decide that the best course of action is to give the chef a taste of his own medicine and poison him with a near lethal dose of Tretonin. He survives but has an unusual reaction to the Tretonin...he mutates into a baby.
Do you:

A. Allow him to be adopted out to an SGC family
B. Send him through the gate to the Nox
C. Hand him over to the NID

gatebuster64
June 20th, 2006, 04:30 PM
C

the NID are content and have no need to take control of the SGC, however you realize that Sam is still with Fifth. Do you:

A. not care
B. recue her with the help of the Lucian alliance
C. ask for invitations for their forced wedding

Linkinparkgundam
June 20th, 2006, 06:57 PM
C

You asked for invites for Sam and Fifths wedding, but then you find out that Jack and Pete (by themselves, no cooperation of the other) are planning to crash the wedding and save Sam. You:

A) Ask if you can help Jack and whatshisface with the Rescue of Sam.
B) Ask Jack after you rescue Sam if you can kill Pete cause he tried to save Sam and failed Miserably.
C) Tell Fifth that Pete and Rodney are going to rescue Sam... and walk away.
D) Get the Wedding Invites, but you don't care, you are a God to a bunch of Tap Dancin' fools. But you have something up your sleeve....

Chelle DB
June 21st, 2006, 04:58 AM
A.

You and Jack successfully save Sam from Fifth's clutches by druggin Pete and forcing him to impersonate Sam. Fifth marries Pete and they go to Netu for their honeymoon. You decide the least you could do for the happless couple is to send a wedding gift. You, Jack and Sam pitch in and get the newlyweds:


A. An airconditioner coz now thy're stuck on Netu forever
B. A years membership to Club Med
C. A jar of chocolate body paint (coz that's all you would spend on them!!)

gatebuster64
June 21st, 2006, 12:32 PM
A

NOW THAT EVERYTHING is fine you decide to take some R&R only to discover that aliens are coming to attack Earth. Are they:

A. the goa'uld
B. the replicaters
C. the Ori
D. the Daleks

Chelle DB
June 22nd, 2006, 04:17 AM
A.

The Goa'uld are coming!! Sam has developed a new drug that will kill the symbiotes but leave the host in tact. The only problem is that it needs to be tested first.
Do you:

A. Volunteer to be a host to a Goa'uld so they can test it on you
B. Get Anise and test it on her
C. Get General Bauer snaked and test it on him
d. Don't test it and cross your fingers that it'll work

RZN
June 22nd, 2006, 09:38 AM
C

You find out that General Bauer is living in Hawaii. How do you travel there:

A. Have the Prometheus beam you.
B. Fly first class.
C. Row.

gatebuster64
June 22nd, 2006, 10:18 AM
A

too you late you realize that the goa'uld have already infiltrated the Promethius and you are beamed to a holding cell aboard the Promethius. Do you:

A. scream and panic
B. panic and scream
C. wait for an overthetop, over dressed, charismatic, goa'uld to come in to gloat about his achievement

TheGreatLordGeorge
June 22nd, 2006, 10:24 AM
C.
When he does you make fun of his clothing does he

A. Begin to cry
B. Kill you, and sarcophagus you
c. walk away

gatebuster64
June 22nd, 2006, 10:31 AM
A

when you do he reveals his identity. His he:

A. Anubis
B. Ba'al
C. Mr. Burns

TheGreatLordGeorge
June 22nd, 2006, 05:33 PM
A&C

The Gould is Baal but has inahabited burns body to heal him. He is out to find his nemisis Homer simpson do you

A. help him
B.Lie,
C.Fight him, risking the fact he might release the hounds

Linkinparkgundam
June 22nd, 2006, 11:18 PM
B

You lie to him saying the Jack O'Neill is really Homer is disguise. Now he wants to know where does Jack live. You say:

A)With Pete and Fifth in that sweet little planet, in a galaxy, far, far away. And you point in some random direction.
B)With ya mama in that broke-down getto box she calls a home. Thinking to yourself "Oh, how getto are you."
C) In Sam' sock drawer.
D)In his pants....
E) On that sweet planet where pirates and ninjas fight all the time.GO NINJAS!!!

Chelle DB
June 23rd, 2006, 05:06 AM
A.

The Baal/Burns dude goes off to find Jack/Homer in a galaxy far far away. This has left Earth in peace with no enemy threatening it. It is a perfect time to go on hoilday with a few mates. You decide to ask SG1 and 3 of your non SGC friends to join you on your holiday. You all agrre to go to:

A. Hawaii
B. Antartica
C. Vancouver
D. Argos
E. Edorra
F. Chulack

gatebuster64
June 23rd, 2006, 07:44 AM
F

on Chulak a group of Jaffa have inadvertantly consumed a hallucinogen indigidous in the leaves and now they're attacking you. Do you:

A. move your vacation to Dakara
B. fight back
C. ignore them

RZN
June 24th, 2006, 03:03 PM
C.

the Jaffa are quite suddenly eaten by a bunch of giant aardvarks, who then turn their atention to you. To drive them away you:

A. Quote the book of origin
B. Play a Mozart string quartet.
C. Spray them with insect repellant.

gatebuster64
June 24th, 2006, 04:30 PM
A

which qoute do you choose

A. "And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be made into dust"
B. "Origin is the true path to enlightenment and those who stray from the path are wicked"
C. "Hallowed are the Ori"

Chelle DB
June 26th, 2006, 05:24 AM
C. "Hallowed are the Ori"

Congrats on 200 posts gb!!

The aardvarks have no idea what you're saying so you start singing them a nursery rhyme. They fall asleep to the sounds of:

A. Lullaby and goodnght
B. Hush little aardvark don't say a word
C. Rock a bye aardvark
D. Twinkle Twinkle little aardvark

gatebuster64
June 26th, 2006, 04:35 PM
B.

your vacation is interrupted by the arrival of Fifth. he jams his hand into your head and makes you relive your most painful events in your life as punishment for taking away Sam. Are you seeing:

A. when your girlfriend dumped you
B. when your friend got killed on P3X-888
C. when the commisarary ran out of blue jello

Chelle DB
June 27th, 2006, 12:09 AM
C.

Re-living the memory of when the comissary ran out of blue jello/jelly is very painful but you get through it by remembering:

A. Your first kiss
B. The first time you went through the stargate
C. The comissary stocking up with blue jelly/jello in time for your birthday!!

gatebuster64
June 27th, 2006, 06:41 AM
C

Fifth is touched by your memories of jello and stops torturing you but sells you as a slave to Aris Boch. Do you:

A. live the rest of your life as a slave
B. have the entire Lucian Alliance rescue you
C. offer him tritonin

Chelle DB
June 28th, 2006, 03:03 AM
Tempting as A might seem I think I'll go with...C.

You give Aris the medicine he needs and he in turn helps you by telling you the secret location of a new super weapon designed to destroy all Priors! You race to the secret location but find it heavily guarded by Priors.
You decide the best course of action is to:

A. Get reinforcements from Earth
B. Enlist the help of the Asgard and all Earths allies
C. Give up cos you're too darn tired to fight today
D. Go in with guns blazin and hope you can get to the weapon
E. Ask the Asgard to beam the weapon up into a waiting ship and tail it back to Earth leaving the Prior sitting there scratching their heads!!

gatebuster64
June 28th, 2006, 01:36 PM
E

too late you realize that the weapons were a decoy and were in fact a naquadriah enhanced fusion bomb so powerful that beaming it away would be pointless. five seconds are left until detonation. Do you:

A. do nothing and hope Oma will ascend you
B. search for a time dilation device
C. find a way to convince the priors to stop the bomb in less than five seconds

Chelle DB
June 29th, 2006, 03:28 AM
B.

You find a time dilation device and it buys you the time needed to deactivate the bomb. You also manage to find a way to re set it and send it back to the Prior. When leaving the the scene of carnage left behind by the bomb you come across a ship adrift in space. There are 2 life signs on board.
Do you:

A. Board the ship and check it out
B. Leave the ship and continue home
C. Blow the ship to smithereens cos you think it might be fifth and replicarter!!

gatebuster64
June 29th, 2006, 01:26 PM
A.

on the ship is two priors guarding the bomb that you sent them. they are heading home to use tollan phase-shifting to send it through Earth's stargate. Do you:

A. flie away thinking it's not your problem
B. get the Lucian Aliance to intercept the ship
C. bribe the priors with jello

TheGreatLordGeorge
June 29th, 2006, 01:43 PM
B.
You contact the alliance who happens to retrieve the bomb somehow but they then decide to use against earth trhemselves. Do you.

A. Let them
B. Steal it
C. Kill their leader and assume command of the ship.

gatebuster64
June 29th, 2006, 01:49 PM
A

after all this work you decide you need another vacation. Do you:

A. go to P3X-888
B. go to Chulak
C. go to Atlantis
D. go to Chimeria

Chelle DB
June 30th, 2006, 05:36 AM
C.

You get to Atlantis but the Wraith and the Genii are so annoying you head back to Earth. When you get back home you are so exhausted you are told to go away for 3 days and return refreshed.
Where do you go...on Earth that is?

A. Minnesota (sorry...is that the way you spell it?)
B. Washington DC
C. New Zealand
D. Australia (very nice place too!!!)
E. England
F. Scotland
G. Ireland
H. Holland

Lokii
June 30th, 2006, 05:47 AM
D. Heard the people were nice down there

A Genii operative follows you and decides to set up shop in Australia
do you:

A) Hunt him down and capture him?
B) inform the locals that he is there to steal all the fosters in the country
c) inform the aboridginees that he is there to steal there lands
d) Invite him over for cake and blue jello
e) Ignore him and party

Chelle DB
June 30th, 2006, 06:08 AM
E. Do the Aussie thing and ignore him and PARTY!!!!

You have a huge BBQ (barbie...barbeque!!) and invite the whole neighbourhood. The Genii turns up and you zat him and lock him in the shed.
Do you:

A. Call the SGC and tell them you have the Genii
B. Stock up the beer fridge
C. Throw some more snags on the barbie and keep the party going

Lokii
June 30th, 2006, 06:13 AM
C

The party goes on for hours and the Genii starts to whine about food and drink

Do you:

a) Ignore him and turn up the music
b) Encourage the partiers to moon him
c) Tell him to shut up our you'll feed him to the wraith
d) throw him a beer and rack of ribs

gatebuster64
June 30th, 2006, 01:46 PM
C

the Genii activates a beacon that atracts the Wraith. Do you:

A. keep partying
B. send the Genii to Russia
C. let the Lucian Alliance deal with it
D. tell the Ori to come to Earth and maybe they'll bump into the Wraith

Chelle DB
July 1st, 2006, 12:16 AM
A.
You keep partying until the Wraith knock on the door. You invite them in and show them how much fun they can have at an aussie BBQ. The Wraith love it but are getting hungry and aggitated.
Do you:

A. Feed them sausages and steak fresh from the grill
B. Feed them the Genii
C. Have Thor beam them and the Genii back to Atlantis

gatebuster64
July 1st, 2006, 03:17 PM
C

the party is running low on BBQ. Do you:

A. have Thor get more
B. import more BBQ from America
C. use blue jello as a substitute

Chelle DB
July 2nd, 2006, 06:02 AM
A, B, & C!!!

You get the party into full swing again after Thor beams in some good ole USA BBQ meat and sauces and the jelly/jello is a big hit. But all good things must eventually come to an end. A call from General Hammond has all SGC personel heading back to Colorado Springs. As you land back in Colorado, you are briefly briefed on the situation at hand. It would seem that Apophis is alive and well and causing problems in the universe.
Your mission is to:

A. Capture Apophis and bring him back to the SGC for experimentation
B. Kill the vile one once and for all
C. Lure him back to the SGC by inviting him to a jelly/jello wrestling show

gatebuster64
July 2nd, 2006, 01:34 PM
A

the all powerful Ba'al managed to kill Apothis and assimilate is army, making him even more powerful. Now Ba'al is working on a way to ascend to a higher plane of existance. You report this to the SGC and your new mission is:

A. sabotage Ba'al
B. inform the other system lords and let them deal with Ba'al
C. get the Lucian Alliance to raid his labs

Chelle DB
July 2nd, 2006, 09:56 PM
B.

You manage to inform the rest of the system lords of Ba'al's plans and they in turn destroy his plans by:

A. Dropping Ba'al into a vat of dry ice and freezing him
B. Taking away all his powers and abandoning him at a secert location on Earth
C. Putting his symbiote into a yak!!

gatebuster64
July 2nd, 2006, 10:14 PM
C

the yak gets sent to a petting zoo where Ba'al takes a new host. Through a series of switching hosts Ba'al manages to take the president of the U.S.A. as a host. As president the first thing Ba'al does is:

A. shut down the SGC
B. rebuld his army
C. gain intel on all of Earth's defences
D. play golf at 8 a.m.

Chelle DB
July 2nd, 2006, 10:33 PM
D.

As he's playing golf a stray ball hits him in the head and he's rushed to hospital where his deception is revealed. He's transfered back to the SGC where a bunch of scientists are waiting to remove the symbiote.
When he arrives he fights back and takes Sam as a hostage.
Do you:

A. Negotiate for the safe release of Sam
B. Shoot him
C. Offer him some coffee and a chat to help diffuse the situation.


Be back later...gotta get son from school! BYE!!!

gatebuster64
July 2nd, 2006, 10:43 PM
A

Ba'al says he'll only relinquish control over Sam if he can take you as a host and granted safe passage through the gate. Do you:

A. accept his offer
B. shoot him
C. offer coffee and blue jello to cool off the situation

Chelle DB
July 3rd, 2006, 03:45 AM
B.

You are an expert marksman and you shoot Ba'al and he releases Sam unharmed!! but when you shoot him he splits into two..now there are two Ba'als!! To finally be rid of him you must:

A. Toss in a granade and blow him up
B. Zat him 6 times
C. Invent a particle destabilizer that will make his molecules fall apart

gatebuster64
July 3rd, 2006, 01:22 PM
C

each individual particle grows into a new Ba'al. now there are billions of them throughout the base and theyre taking everyone as a host> Do you:

A. try and escape through the gate
B. put the base into lockdown
C. try ad make it to the surface

Kindhoney
July 3rd, 2006, 04:21 PM
B.

After you put the base into lockdown, you figure out the only way to get rid of him is to expel all of Baal's components right out of everyone, freeze all of the Baals, obliterate them to pieces. After appling a solution that will disable them from reforming, you?

A. Sell the remains to the highest bidder, hey this will some day be history.
B. Send the remains to a uninhibited planet and destroyed the gate on that side, ya never know what can happen.
C. Sell majority of the remains to the highest bidder, then do B. And lastly you write a tell all book that will some day become a best seller when all is revealed.

gatebuster64
July 3rd, 2006, 04:25 PM
A

you are now rich, very rich. Do you:

A. buy the SGC
B. retire to the planet of your choosing
C. run away as fast as you can before Kingsly sues it from you

Chelle DB
July 4th, 2006, 05:17 AM
A.

You are so filthy rich you buy the SGC and put Hammond back in command of the base. The next thing on your list to do is:

A. Install a games room complete with pool table and video games
B. Throw a big whopping party in the gate room
C. Supply dirt bikes to be used on missions through the gate...no more long boring hikes!!
D. All of the above

gatebuster64
July 4th, 2006, 06:27 AM
D

not all the Ba'als were killed. one of them took Walter as a host and his threatens to kill him if he isn't allowed to take a dirt bike to his base. Do you:

A. let Ba'al kill Walter
B. give him a bike, you can buy another
C. ask him to join the party and you're comprimise about it
:baal:

Chelle DB
July 5th, 2006, 07:20 AM
C.

You take Ba'al to the party and tell him he can have a dirt bike if he agrees to let Walter go. He's not happy with that so you tell him he can also have:

A. Sam
B. A playstation2
C. X box 360
D. Janet
E. His own Harley Davidson

gatebuster64
July 5th, 2006, 12:37 PM
B

by being able to utilize the technology of the X-box he was able to create a device that will let him ascend. Do you:

A. try to steal the x-box
B. let him ascend
C. ask him to ascend you too

Chelle DB
July 5th, 2006, 05:24 PM
C.

Fortunately, he is unable to gget the device to work and now he's really peeved!! To make him calm down do you:

A. Give him a new game to play
B. Slip some tranquilizers into his food/drink
C. Knock him on the head with a bat! (that's just not right...god I'm mean!!)

gatebuster64
July 5th, 2006, 08:05 PM
A

after giving him a gameboy he manages to use it to fix his ascension machine. Do you:

A. show him the fun he could have with the gameboy rather than ascending
B. trade some jello in exchange for the device
C. ask to join in on his evil plot

JoblessTobias
July 5th, 2006, 08:14 PM
B.

As baal gulps the jello down his eyes bulge and blood quickens. HE grabs you and demands more (he looks completely addicted and wasted). Have you found nicotine for the goauld???
DO you

A. SHoot him, walk out the door, turn around shoot him agian, then go to earth (poor baal)
B.give him mroe jello
C. Give him a cigarete :S WTF?
D. tell him it (points random direction) thataway
E. Lead him to cliff, say it over edge, and push him as he looks

Not too violent i hope?

gatebuster64
July 5th, 2006, 08:29 PM
E

it turns out that he applied the machine on himself. As he starts falling he ascends.

A. go to the lab and work the machine on you
B. report this to the SGC
C. jump off the cliff

Chelle DB
July 7th, 2006, 04:36 AM
B...cos I can't do anything while he's ascended!!

After reporting this information to the SGC, they send in a special ops team to use the machine and bring Ba'al back so they experiment on him.
You find the whole exercise very tiring. To relax you:

A. Go to your quarters and listen to some music
B. Go home and relax in a bubble bath
C. Go to O'Malley's for a game of pool
D. Read one of Daniels journals
E. Go for a 10 mile run..if that's your thing!!
F. Watch Stargate

gatebuster64
July 7th, 2006, 04:00 PM
B.

while you're bathing Ba'al appears out of nowhere, on your bathroom floor, naked, and unconscience. when he wakes up he asks you who he is. Do you:

A. show him to the SGC
B. refer him to a phsyckiatric institute
C. tell him he's your lo'tar

Chelle DB
July 8th, 2006, 05:25 AM
C. Oh the possiblities!!!

Now that you've convinced Ba'al that he is your lotar he asks you what he can do for you. Your first request is:

A. To wash your back
B. Help dry you off
C. Prepare and serve dinner
D. Give you a foot massage
E. Serve you strawberrys and wine
F. Tuck you into bed!!
G. All of the above


Not too much is it? I'm tired...going to bed soon!! Night!

gatebuster64
July 8th, 2006, 03:14 PM
C

it turn out he's a very poor chef. Do you:

A. jab him with a goa'uld painstick
B. send him to Netu
C. have him fix you a tv dinner instead, how can he possibly screw that up?

Linkinparkgundam
July 8th, 2006, 04:21 PM
C

You are just to lazy to pull out a pain stick and jab him with it. So you tell him to fix you a tv dinner... 3 minutes later he comes back out tell you that the microwave blew up... You:

A. Tell him to order a Pizza or Chinese... How can he screw that up?
B. This time take out a pain stick a jab him with it.
C.Jab him with the pain stick and then ask him how he blew up the microwave.
D. Get up and make dinner for yourself.

gatebuster64
July 8th, 2006, 04:39 PM
A

system lords don't know how to operate telephones. Do you:

A. teach him how to
B. call pizza hut yourself
C. jab him with the painstick for his imputence
D. give Ba'al a twenty and have him walk to pizza hut
E. get another servant to order pizza, you're still filthy rich after selling symbiote parts

Kestra Scott
July 8th, 2006, 07:10 PM
A: teach him how to

When the pizza arrives do you:
A: share
B: keep it all for yourself but give him the crust
C: make him feed you
D: curl up next to him while you both have pizza and watch a movie

Chelle DB
July 11th, 2006, 04:37 AM
A.

You share the pizza with him but he has an allergic reaction to the cheese!!
You rush him to the SGC and he is given some medicine for his allergy.
While at the SGC, an incoming wormhole alarm sounds and you run to the gate room. Once there, you are greeted by:

A. SG1 coming through the gate covered in purple slime and delirious
B. SG1 coming through the gate totally loaded...drunk as skunks!
C. SG1 coming through the gate screaming at each other about some ritual which has them linked telepathically

Linkinparkgundam
July 11th, 2006, 07:41 AM
B

Sg-1 comes through the 'Gate stumbling over themselves cause they're totally smashed. You figure that its time for alittle revenge because 2 certain doctors and a Colonel owns you money. And Teal'c is just funny to watch drunk. So You:

A. Walk the team to the Infirmary, and give them more beer... You figure what alittle more could hurt, right?
B. Walk the team to the Infirmary, and give a pain stick to Ba'al. They would bo to drunk to remember what happened to morning after, right?
C. Walk the team to the Infirmary, and strap a electric dog collor onto Jack and Daniel. And then step back and let the fun begin. They would be to drunk to remember what happened to them the morning after, right?
D. Walk the team to the Infirmary dressed up like a pirate. Then while the team is in the infirmary, plunder thier lockers for all types of Booty, savvy?

gatebuster64
July 11th, 2006, 11:09 AM
B

with the help of a tok'ra memory device sg-1 remembers the incident and tries to kill ba'al. Do you:

A. let them
B. give Ba'al a Sodan cloaking device
C. zat the team thrice

Chelle DB
July 11th, 2006, 11:40 PM
B.

But the cloak doesn't work!! Poor ole Ba'al is running through the SGC to get away from SG1.
Do you:

A. Help hide Ba'al
B. Help SG1 find Ba'al
C. Zat SG1 and Ba'al and put them in a cell together!

Lokii
July 12th, 2006, 04:41 AM
B

You find Baal hiding in the ladies locker room.

Do You

A) call him a pervert and lock him in an isolation room with Barney cartoons
B) Send him to the asgard for interrogation
C) Dress him up in a dress and send him through the Stargate

Chelle DB
July 13th, 2006, 04:00 AM
A.

After 2 days locked in isolation and watching Barney over and over you open the door to Ba'al's cell to find him:

A. Singing "I love you..you love me..we're a happy family. With a great big kiss and a hug from me to you...won't you say you love me too"
B. Singing "Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination, and when he's tall he's what we call a dinosaur sensation"
C. Calling out for Baby Bop
D. Curled in a feotal position in a catatonic state!!

Lokii
July 13th, 2006, 04:45 AM
D

You feel sorry for him. No one should have to deal with that kinda of trama

Do You?

A) Call for some help
B) Turn off barney
C) Start video taping him
D) do nothing but watch him

Linkinparkgundam
July 14th, 2006, 06:42 PM
B

You feel sorry for Ba'al.... Not really, so you deside to put in a new DVD. It is:

A) Richard Simmons: Rockin' To the Oldies
B) Cliffard: The Big Red Dog
C) Richard Simmons: Rockin' To the 80's
D) 24

Chelle DB
July 15th, 2006, 03:40 AM
B.

But after an hour you decide he has suffered enough and give him a remote control to the tv so he can choose what to watch. When you return later with food for him, you find him engrossed in the tv show:

A. Alias
B. Star Trek TNG
C. Family Ties
D. Different Strokes
E. Stargate...what...it's only a show...nooooooo!!!

gatebuster64
July 15th, 2006, 12:55 PM
E.

Ba'al uses the knowledge he gained from the show to break out and conqure the galaxy, the one obtacle that stands in his way is:

A. the Ori
B. the Lucian Alliance
C. the Doctor and his TARDIS
D. the fact that he wasn't watching Stargate but Wormhole Xtreme

Kestra Scott
July 15th, 2006, 04:08 PM
D.

Ba'al's knowledge of the SCG was all wrong and he is re-captured. Do you:

A: Put him back in his cell with the TV again
B: Give him a new cell with games
C: Feel sorry for him and tell him that it was a fictional show
D: Let him continue to believe that it was real but he just couldn't beat SG-1

Linkinparkgundam
July 15th, 2006, 08:25 PM
A

You put him back into a cell with a t.v.. And this time you pick the show. So you deside to put on the show "24". After 16 hours you come back to check on him. You find that he is acting strangly like:

A. Jack Bauer
B. Tony Almadia
C. George Mason
D. David Palmer
E. Chloe O'Brian

Chelle DB
July 17th, 2006, 03:03 AM
A. Coz that's the only character I know...I don't watch 24!!

Ba'al's behaviour is becoming more erratic as time goes on. Your initial thought is to change the shows which he is subjected to but that would only serve to make matters worse. Your only course of actions is to:

A. Remove the tv and force him to listen to country music
B. Put him in a room filled with millions and millions of multi coloured toothpicks and have him sort them into colour groups
C. Have Sam read him the book she wrote on wormhole physics (re: the episode Upgrades!!)

Lokii
July 17th, 2006, 05:30 AM
A

You crank up the country music. You come back 4 hours later and Baal is in a corner mumbling something about losing his pick up truck. He sees you and looks at you with a decided facial tick.

Do you

A) ask him if he wants to share his knoweldge now
B) say "if you are wondering, can it get any worse, the answer is yes, two words William Hung.
C) Close the window and laugh like a maniac.

Linkinparkgundam
July 17th, 2006, 06:44 PM
C

You figure that 2 more hours of Country Music couldn't hurt.
-2 hours later-
2 hours later, you come back and see Ba'al staring off into space and babbling incoherently. You do:

A) Poke him and ask if wants more.
B) Poke him and ask if he wants to share his knowledge now.
C) Send Janet in.

gatebuster64
July 17th, 2006, 07:05 PM
A

Baal goes into psychosis and commits suicide. Do you:

A. revive him an a sarchofagis (sp?)
B. send his body to netu
C. sell his symbiote on ebay

Chelle DB
July 18th, 2006, 05:11 AM
At first you considered B then c but in the end you had choose A cos we need Ba'al...he's a good bad guy!!!

After Ba'al is revived in the sarcophogus you decide that the current forms of punishment are not working so you send him to Anubis.
After he walks through the gate Daniel collapses and is taken to the infirmary where Janet finds he is affected with an alien virus that Ba'al had bought through with him.
The only cure is within Ba'al and he's back with Anubis. Sam takes it upon herself to get Ba'al back and runs through the gate...with Jack and Teal'c high on her heels. When they get to Anubis' palace they find:

A. Ba'al and Anubis celebrating the demise of Daniel Jackson
B. Ba'al and Anubis having some tea and scones
C. Anubis and Ba'al dead at the hands of a rogue super soldier
D. The palace totally abandoned...no one knows where Ba'al is!!!!

Lokii
July 18th, 2006, 05:29 AM
D)

Apparently there was a large party here and the place is trashed. You see a gould communications device on the floor. You see the flash of rings and Baal appears with what appears to be a hang over.

Do You

A) Say “Forget your phone?”
B) Say “just the snakehead we were looking for.”
C) zat him and take him with you
D) Break out the boom box and a country music CD and say “Don’t make me use this.”

Chelle DB
July 20th, 2006, 04:31 AM
D. Just cos it sounds like fun...ah I mean torture...whatever!!

Ba'al starts to shake as the memories of the country music come back to haunt him. While he is somewhat occupied Daniel Ties him up and sends him through the gate back to the SGC. In the meantime, SG1 goes on a hunt for Anubis. They enter a large ballroom and find:

A. Anubis totally spaced out on some special Goa'uld weed
B. Anubis doing the Cha Cha with Osiris
C. Anubis playing Twister with some of his favourite super soldiers

Lokii
July 20th, 2006, 05:00 AM
A. Anubis totally spaced out on some special Goa'uld weed

Osiris is in a corner passes out. Anubis tries to use some powers, but with a flash he becomes completely decended.

Do you:

A) Punch him in the nose to be sure
B) Spray Mace in his eyes
C) Zat him and take him and Osiris to the SGC
D) Knock him out and take him and Osiris back to the SGC

Linkinparkgundam
July 20th, 2006, 11:20 PM
A

You up and jack him in the nose. The man has distroyed some of the best BDUs you have ever own... Like the green ones... Man the green ones bring back some memories.... Great Times, Man, Great Times.....
Well... now you realize that you need to do something to Anubis... You:

A. Dress Anubis up in a Farie costume and take him back to the SGC.
B. Hog tie him then hang him from a tree.... WHEEEE!!!
C. Duct tape earbuds in his ears, then start playing county music really loudly. You figure that Ba'al broke under the Music of Doom, that Anubis will too.... But you also have something extra special planned for Anubis.... *laughs like a maniac*

Lokii
July 21st, 2006, 04:59 AM
A) Dress Anubis up in a Farie costume and take him back to the SGC

You call ahead to make sure the moment is caught on film. Everyone gets a good laugh.

What do you do next?

A) Send the video to the free Jaffa
B) Decide the joke is over and lock him up
C) Lock him up as is
D) Send him in his current state to teh free Jaffa

Linkinparkgundam
July 21st, 2006, 12:58 PM
Both A and C

Has you come walking down the ramp, Walter is taping the whole thing. the you hand Anubis off to some random guard to lock him off...
5 minutes later, Walters is about ready to send the tape to the free jaffa when....

A. Anubis breaks out of the holding cell and tries to flee the base
B. Walter yells that there is an incoming travler and there is a message... the Jaffa has a tape of thier own... and Cameron is on it....
C. Anubis breaks free and runs to the Control room still dressed up in the Farie costume and zats the camera.... But no worries, there are security cameras.... *laughs like a maniac*

Lokii
July 24th, 2006, 06:02 AM
B. Walter yells that there is an incoming travler and there is a message... the Jaffa has a tape of thier own... and Cameron is on it....

The Jaffa have a tape of Cameron getting his butt kicked during his training by the sodon. The Jaffa request you turn Anubis over to them

Do you

A) turn him over to the Jaffa right away
B) turn him over to the Jaffa after Anubis put on a fashin show
C) say no way, you have plans for him
D) offer them the tape

Linkinparkgundam
July 25th, 2006, 08:23 PM
D

You offer them a Tape for a Tape... They agree. You get the tape and watch it.... It is not has it seems, the tape has:

A. Cameron dressed has a Sumo Wrestler and fighting it out with Bra'tak in a pool of Jello
B. Cameron at the age of five and it is in "The Nutcracker" has toy soldier #2
C. Cameron and Jack having a drinking contest... and the outcome for either person, not good.

Lokii
July 26th, 2006, 04:59 AM
A. Cameron dressed has a Sumo Wrestler and fighting it out with Bra'tak in a pool of Jello

Bra'tac is rather grumpy since he has not been getting enough fiber in his diet and quickly knocks Mitchell out. You of course have taped the whole thing.

Do You

A) Offer Bra'tac Benefiber
B) Dye Mitchell's hair Pink and Green
C) Start making copies of the video and still pics
D) Start campaigning for a new leader to SG1

Chelle DB
July 26th, 2006, 05:08 AM
C.

You distribute copies of the tape to the SGC personnel for a small fee. Cam finds a copy and is fuming mad!
Do you:

A. Offer him half of the profits
B. Tell him he has had job offers from Japan...and send him there!
C. Spike his food with the laxatives you were going to give to Bra'tac.

Lokii
July 26th, 2006, 05:17 AM
C. Spike his food with the laxatives you were going to give to Bra'tac.

Bra'tac finds out about this and challanges Mitchell for the benefiber, making it the only time in SGC history any one has fought over Benefiber

Do You?

A) Sit back and watch
B) Offer Bra'tac his own supply
C) Throw water ballons at both of them

Chelle DB
July 28th, 2006, 05:26 AM
B.

You offer Bra'tac his own supply of Benefibre coz you know that if you were to throw water bombs at him he would break you like a twig!
Bra'tac is a happy little Jaffa and heads back to Dakara. In the meantime Mitchell spends a lot of time running back and forth to the loo.
To make things more interesting do you:

A. Lock all the toilet doors so that he can't get in
B. Hide all the loo paper
C. Take all the toilet doors off their hinges

Allestian
August 28th, 2006, 06:57 AM
C.

Mitchell gets into the toilet and does his business. As he is doing his business (For cryin' out loud) the door falls off and he is revealed mid-business just as Doctor Lee walks in. Does Mitchell:

A. Blame the Ori for the falling door.
B. State that there's an invisible alien in the room that is knocking all the doors off and he is in that position to catch it.
C. Blame everything on the blue jello.

:D

gatebuster64
September 3rd, 2006, 02:10 PM
B

Doctor Lee orders the sgc into lockdown, do you

A. get a Sodan cloak to start pulling pranks
B. pull out country music
C. kill dr lee

broken-heart
September 4th, 2006, 06:12 AM
B

Everyone is getting annoyed by the music. Does Landry

A) Like the music and tell everyone to put up with it
B) Order everyone to shoot the intercoms
C) Make the Odyssey beam up the speakers into space

Otera
September 4th, 2006, 07:25 AM
A.

Mitchell talks someone into shooting the intercoms. do you

a) tell Landry
b) congradulate Mitchell
or
c) attack him for ending the music

broken-heart
September 5th, 2006, 01:32 AM
A

Does Landry...

A) Send Mitchell to the Alpha site?
B) Assign him to a research team as punishment?
C) Shoot him?...In the leg!

gatebuster64
September 7th, 2006, 04:08 PM
B

Cameron becomes incapacitated due to a headache induced by the scientists. Do you

A. throw a party that Cameron is gone
B. send him to John Crichton to deal with him
C. TRY TO BECOE LEADER OF SG!

Allestian
October 5th, 2006, 01:28 PM
C!!!

Part of your intense training is to eat as much Blue jello as you can. You think it will be a breeze but then find out that the blue jello has run out and only yellow jello is left. Do you:

A. Endure it and eat the dreaded yellow jello?
B. Throw it at the other competitors for the team leader hoping it will incapacitate them?
C. Run out the room and cower in a closet?

gatebuster64
October 5th, 2006, 02:14 PM
B

that competitors was an irate alien whose species was

A. slaveen
B. replicator/Asuran
C. cylon
D. borg

Enzo Aquarius
October 5th, 2006, 02:17 PM
B

You got a hopping mad Replicator and it's friends coming after you, do you...

A. Run
B. Grab a P-90 or closest firearm
C. Find an anti-replicator weapon
D. Attempt to save the Jell-O you threw

gatebuster64
October 5th, 2006, 02:21 PM
D

the replicators kill you, what happens next is:

A. you ascend
B. you get forced against your will to live forever as a grim reaper
C. your mind is downloaded to a replicator computer and is forced to undergo psycological torture
D. you just stay dead and our thread now must continue with a different person
E. something else thats just a whole lot crazier

broken-heart
October 5th, 2006, 06:18 PM
A

The Ancients don't like you so they descend you. Where do you descend?

A. Landry's office
B. Goa'uld Ha'tak
C. On the streets of Earth
D. Your room

gatebuster64
October 5th, 2006, 07:12 PM
C

you're arrested for public nudity, do you

A. get out of jail a day later and get a job at a waffle house
B. try to break free
C. tell the cops that you're the Messiah

broken-heart
October 5th, 2006, 07:57 PM
A

You try and make some waffles but they taste disgusting. You...

A. You sneak away to McDonald's to be the one that cleans the toilets.
B. Try and remember who you are.
C. Keep making disgusting waffles.

gatebuster64
October 6th, 2006, 02:21 PM
C

you get beat up by an angry mob do they

A. tie you up and drown you
B. kidnap you and torture you for the rest of your life
C. hand you over to the Trust

Enzo Aquarius
October 6th, 2006, 02:42 PM
C

The Trust ask who you are, you say you are:

A. Part of the SGC
B. Crewmember of the Odyssey
C. A fast food junkie
D. A hobo

gatebuster64
October 6th, 2006, 02:54 PM
D.

the trust doesn't beleive you so they

A. use the Ancient Chinese water torture on you
B. use a goa'uld memory recollection device on you
C. force you to watch tele-tubies until you become permantly emotionaly scarred

Allestian
October 18th, 2006, 01:08 AM
C.

After enduring 10 hours of 'tubbie-custard' you lose the plot and go on to tell them about SG-1, Atlantis and the secret recipe of blue jelly/jello. Do they:

A. Make you a honorary member.
B. Lock you up.
C. Feed you to their secret stash of replicators.

:D

gatebuster64
October 20th, 2006, 02:45 PM
C.

the replicators instead prefer to eat the Trust's base of operations, they are now free and will conquer the planet as well as bring the Asurans here, do you:

A. think, all well, not my problem
B. become a loyal replicator worshipper
C. eat blue jello

Allestian
October 21st, 2006, 12:16 PM
A.

Aww well, it's not my problem. I've got worse bugs in my computer system. Oh wait, the Asurans...right. Do you:

A. Put a signs up in space saying that Earth is Mars and vice versa.
B. Dress yourselves up as Wraith to scare the Asurans.
C. Put the teletubbies on telly continuously to scare the Asurans.

gatebuster64
October 28th, 2006, 02:58 PM
C

the plan backfires, the Asurans are immitating the tellitubies in order to braindamage our society, do you

A. surrender
B. lock yourself in a closet
C. call in the cylons

Superstargate
October 30th, 2006, 08:46 AM
A.

You join them and they dress you as Po the red one. Do you...

A.turn the TV in your stomach on and watch cartoons
B.grab a gun and start a killing spree
C. infiltrate into the upper ranks of teletubbies

gatebuster64
November 10th, 2006, 01:16 PM
b

everything that happened was a hallucination caused by being a prisoner of the asurans, do you

a. commit suicide
b. attempt to escape but get killed
c. get tricked into giving away all of earth's secrets and get killed

Allestian
December 11th, 2006, 03:44 AM
B.

You ascend but Oma realises that she doesn't like you because you joined the Asurans. Naughty member of SGC. What does she do with you???

A. Send you to Atlantis, all nekkid like.
B. Send you to Earth, all nekkid like.
C. Send you to the Daedalus, all nekkid like.