X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women Priors

Spoilers!!!

When do you think we'll see some lady priors? There have got to be some out there. That lady who was Ki Winn Adamion on Deep Space 9 would make a good one.
    Last edited by Gaeth; 12 June 2006, 12:46 PM.

Perhaps
    Spoiler:
    Vala's magic baby
    will be one.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

I'm mean a regular old prior not a doci or something like what Vala's baby might be.

Spoiler:
      You think her kid will be all super-pale?

Comment

Originally posted by Gaeth
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        I don't know. She might look completely human, which would make it more difficult for Vala to deal with her.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Indeed. The Ori should be equal opportunity offenders.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
            Indeed. The Ori should be equal opportunity offenders.

I agree, I think it would be intresting seeing a woman prior. But more importantly... (Spoilers for "The Shroud")
            Spoiler:
            Daniel Prior!!! Ahhh!

Comment

She's a super hottie.

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/...arin,%20Morena

I sure hope they don't make her all pale.
              An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

well in alot of pretechnilogical civilizations women were socially lower than men, and equality wasnt really around until sufferage in america. there arent very many female pastors, so we probably wont see very many women priors though there must be some that exist.

and TPTB please keep beautiful women beautiful
                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
                  well in alot of pretechnilogical civilizations women were socially lower than men, and equality wasnt really around until sufferage in america. there arent very many female pastors, so we probably wont see very many women priors though there must be some that exist.

and TPTB please keep beautiful women beautiful
                  Very valid points in your post. You're right though, some must exist. I'm sure we'll eventually see a female Prior.

As for the second part of your post, I couldn't agree more.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well:

Spoiler:
                    She isn't going to be a prior, she's going to be the Orici, the physical manifestation of what the Ori are. In every sense of the word she's an Ori, born of Vala, so she'll basically just be like a deascended Ori, doubtlessly with powers, and their knowledge to her aide.

But yeah, she's not prior, so I would guess she wouldn't need any uglifying makeup, not that it would make her any uglier

Apparently she can also "diguise" herself as other people, though this is probably through use of her technologies.

And yes, Daniel IS going to become a Prior, supposedly with white hair and contacts and the whole enchilada.

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
                      Well:

Spoiler:
                      And yes, Daniel IS going to become a Prior, supposedly with white hair and contacts and the whole enchilada.
                      ...should be intresting.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaeth
                        I'm mean a regular old prior not a doci or something like what Vala's baby might be.

Spoiler:
                        Is that Adria in this picture?

If so, I assume she'll grow up to be, as stated earlier, hot

Comment

Pay isnt good enough, so not enough women apply. Although there are some groups working to increase equality.
                          Matthew
                          Shields at full. Ready main rail guns. Ready all missile batteries.

Comment

I think it would be really cool to see a female prior. Women, if done right, make really great bad guys. I really like the manipulative female antagonist, and a prior would be perfect for that type of bad guy. I mean they're trying to convert followers to a false religion. What better manipulative situation could there be for someone to flock people to your cause?

Comment

Hallowed are the Ori....

Just give this girl a Prior Staff, and change the color of her robes from black to grey.

http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Working...
                              X