This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK start date?

Does anyone have a clue as to when SG-10 will be coming over to the UK to Sky One? I must know soon as. SG-9 i got lucky with, after accidentily turning over to Sky One and seeing it.

Rimmer: 'I cant let you out'
    Lister: 'Why not?'
    Rimmer: 'Because the king of the potato people wont let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here, keep you here for 10 years'
    Cat: 'Can we see him?'
    Rimmer: 'See who?'
    Cat: 'The king.'
    Rimmer: 'Do you have a magic carpet?'
    Lister: 'Yeah...a little 3 seater'
    Rimmer: 'So let me get this straight, you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom. And your telling me your completely sane?'

It'll probably be in the Autumn again, like last year. There's the UK Schedule Thread where you can keep up with any news about the show airing here.
    sigpic

Comment

cheers. Really, come to think of it, this didn't really deserve it's own thread, dit it

Rimmer: 'I cant let you out'
      Lister: 'Why not?'
      Rimmer: 'Because the king of the potato people wont let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here, keep you here for 10 years'
      Cat: 'Can we see him?'
      Rimmer: 'See who?'
      Cat: 'The king.'
      Rimmer: 'Do you have a magic carpet?'
      Lister: 'Yeah...a little 3 seater'
      Rimmer: 'So let me get this straight, you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom. And your telling me your completely sane?'

Comment

Not really
        Just keep an eye on Gateworld. As soon as there is a UK air date they will have it in the news section. They`ve never failed before.
        Prometheus = X-303/BC-303
        Daedalus, Odyssey, Korolev = BC-304/DSC-304

END OF ARGUMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

season 1 to 9 has started every october time ish so odd are its gona be october time for season 10

Comment

I missed the last few episodes of season nine.. i've gotta catch up before season ten begins.

I hear it will kick much ass.

Comment

Im gonna have to stop coming on here after it starts in the States because spoiler tags are so underused.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
              Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
              the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
              Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
              The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Well October over here in the UK is what is usual, so you'll have to wait till then

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Working...
                X