things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

attention everyone i have some good news we have discovered how to defeat the wraith we are going to send Kavanagh on a good will mission .......just don't tell him please that is all
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Wier: Attention we have just found out that Mckay has run out of coffee...please duck and cover! I repeat, DUCK AND COVER!

Comment

Weir: Doctor Beckett would like all of you to know that your thorough physical exams are to begin later on this afternoon...that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
        Weir: Doctor Beckett would like all of you to know that your thorough physical exams are to begin later on this afternoon...that is all.

will the following please report to the infirmary:
        Dr. Rodney McKay, Lt. Colonel John Sheppard, ...
        Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

Comment

Weir: Attention everyone-Doctor Kavanagh is back on the base.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

everyone: aaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weir: that little weasel!
            Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

Comment

"Ooh, Kavanaugh, that's so good ... a bit lower ... just there ... yes .. yes .."
              sigpic
              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Weir: Now that you've lowered yourself into the pit Kavanagh you can stay there for the whole of eternity...

Everyone: Yay!!!!!!!

Comment

McKay: Kavanagh... you are my hero..... I don't care if the intercom is on, I want every one to know he is my hero.... Yes I feel perfectly fine.... No I don't want to lie down.... There is nothing wrong with me head... oh god I'm, bleeding..... THUD.......
                  WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Ronon: I love you baby, and if it's quite alright, I love you baby.....

Comment

This is Dr. Kavanagh, I have taken command of this expedition, since Dr. Weir is no where to be…….

: Sheppard: NO Ronin, DON”T SHOOT HIM…. It’s what we humans call a practical joke)

:::sounds of several blasts, a high pitched scream and a thud::::

:Ronin: What is a practical joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Lokii
                        This is Dr. Kavanagh, I have taken command of this expedition, since Dr. Weir is no where to be…….: Sheppard: NO Ronin, DON”T SHOOT HIM…. It’s what we humans call a practical joke)
                        :::sounds of several blasts, a high pitched scream and a thud::::
                        :Ronin: What is a practical joke?

Comment

Sheppard: Hey everyone!!! We're having a lemon party down at the mess hall and we're above to play 'Fill McKay's Mouth With Lemons!!!'

Comment

The earthquake type movement you are experiencing at the moment is the shield failing and the wraith over head that most definatley means our extinction, that is all and have a nice day

Comment

Attention: Whoever hung Dr. Kavanagh by his underwear in the mens lockeroom, please report to Dr. Weir for your reward..... I mean reprimand....

Comment

Working...
                              X