things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
    wier: it turns out the wraith are alergic to hair spray, found out by sheperd. but it requires alot of it. or it could be the floral scenting...

shep: hey, i dont use that much, and its not floral!

while back on earth.

Major Hair Spray companies: why do the military want 100,000 bottles of maximum stregnth floral scented hair spray?

Comment

"All right, guys, I'm getting sick of the paper-cuts. Starting tomorrow, all messages MUST be telepathic."
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Sheppard: I've got a jar of dirt, I've a jar of dirt. Guess what's inside! That is all.

(Sorry, pirates made me to it).
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

"GROG grog grog grog GROG GROG GROG!"
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
            Sheppard: I've got a jar of dirt, I've a jar of dirt. Guess what's inside! That is all.

(Sorry, pirates made me to it).
            teehee.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
            hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Weir: All right, everybody, time for Stargate SG1.
              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Mcay: we know the wraith are telepathic, and because we know that we know that they cant look at rabits, and from there i can deduce that there are rabits in the walls ive the hive ships if we can blow torch the walls and let the rabid rabbits out then we can take out a hive ship while they arent looking!
                Shep: hes lost it....
                ronon:whats a rabit?
                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

"Swim swim hungry..." *BURP*

Comment

Weir: Where's Kavanaugh?
                    Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                    SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

"I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and it goes something like thiiiiiiiiis..."

Comment

wow, i just put something like that up on the sgc intercom. great minds must think alike

Shep: Mcay hit his head, well not so much Mcay hit his head more like Ronon hit his head. but thats not the problem, he seems to only be able to speak in klingon now...
                        Ronon: but i still understand him
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Whoever was responsible for throwing the water balloons that soaked the Dr. Weir, you will be found out!
                          WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

That would be you, wouldn't it, Lokii?

"Prom night is next week and the theme is... Enchantment Under the Sea."

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                              That would be you, wouldn't it, Lokii?

"Prom night is next week and the theme is... Enchantment Under the Sea."

::::Looking innocent::::: Not me, I am being good at this particular moment.
                              WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

At this particular moment, sure...

Comment

Working...
                                X