• Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKay: "Crap!"
    Hermiod: *looks up at Rodney* "What is it?"
    McKay: "Just the entire Wraith armada bearing down on Atlantis..."
    Hermiod: "Crap indeed."

Comment

Due to overdue construction payments and maintenance costs - Atlantis is being decommissioned and sold to Universal Studios Florida; Everyone to the mainland *sigh*

>>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<<

We're sinking!

>>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<<

Weir: Atlantis has stopped moving!
      *Ronan gets out and pushes*
      Weir: Never mind!

Chuck: Pirates?
      Weir: Pirates :confused ?
      Chuck, Weir, Rodney: PIRATES!

Oooarrrrr
      It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Weir: Due to a problem concerning the MALPs, we will now be using the first ever 'Human' MALP. Testing will start with Kavanaugh. Once his services are no longer required, we will begin a Lotto for the next vict - eh - human MALP. Service is mandatory.
        This is my signature. If you like it, good. If you don't, I don't care.
        "The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy" -Jim Rohn

Comment

Weir: I'm sorry to say that our ZPM has just run out.
          Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
          Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
          -Audioslave

Comment

Wier: SHEPHERD AND RONON TO THE WEST PIER! ONIELL HAS CAUGHT A BIG... WHALE
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Cook:Until the Daedalus arrives we are stuck with Irratus bug stew.
              "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
              'Eleanor Roosevelt'
              Individuality is freedom lived.
              'Janis Joplin'

Comment

"Bad news, people - we've sprung a leak. Doctor McKay's come up with a way to patch the city, but it'll require every piece of elastic we have on base - hair bands, underwear - we need it all, people!"
                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Will the person who superglued all the laptop computers in the science lab closed please report to the control tower. Colonel Sheppard would like to congradulate you.
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Kavanaugh is returning to Atlantis"
                    "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                    'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                    Individuality is freedom lived.
                    'Janis Joplin'

Comment

"The beatings will continue until morale improves!"
                      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

"Major Sheppard, your conduct report of on-duty activities will be delivered to you later today."

Comment

"Passes will now be required to use the transporters. Please report to Dr. Weir's office about getting a pass."

Comment

Weir: Attention everyone...it has come to my attention that someone has been selling bootleg copies of "Wraiths Gone Wild". Either give me a free one or tell me where I can get one!!!!!
                            Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                            SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

"Attention, lowly humans. This is Q, and I will be taking control of Atlantis for the next... however long I decide."

Comment

Wier: due to 10,000 year old clogs in the sewer system, all ancient "facilites" are now no longer opperational. and mcay hasnt found the location of the clog or what the ancient sewer line looks like. no going on the streats and constructive beatings are now in place.
                                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
                                X