No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Mckay now has permanent command of the base.

Comment

caldwell:whoever used the beam transporter to fuse the main spire of Atlantis to the daedalus will be beamed onto the sun.
      *Mckay attempts to run away, but is beamed into the sun*
      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Lokii
        Kavanagh: To those who have been playing jokes on me, you have no idea who you are messing with. I am so superior.....

::::: Transporter Flash :::::

A wraith Warrior appears and points to Kavanagh

Kavanagh: WRAITH.... (Screams like a school girl running down the hall)

The Wraith warrior removes his mask to reveal that it is Sheppard

Ronin: Sheppard, so that was another one of your practical jokes?

Sheppard: Are you kidding me? Did you see the look on his face?

Weir: If any one missed it, I had the whole thing taped

Ronin: Human humor, it is a difficult concept.
        Umm, shouldn't it be "earth humer"?

Comment

Originally posted by OutThere
          Weir: Sheppard, please report to my office to explain just how Kavanaugh came to have your pants....
          Well, I can't tell you, the only thing I remember is that things got a little out of hand at last night's party when McKay had a little too much bourbon and he got onto the table and started taking off his clothes.

Comment

Caldwell: ALERT, MCKAY AND HERMIOD HAVE GOTTEN MARRIED, ALL PEOPLE ON THE DAEDALUS ARE TO SHOOT THEM ON SIGHT, THAT GOES WITH ATLANTIS TOO!!!!!
            Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Weir: If anyone sees Caldwell lurking down here with a shotgun, stun him please. Ever since he found Radek's psychadelic mushrooms, he's been seeing things...
              Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
              SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Will the owner of the red puddle jumper please report to the Jumper Hanger? You're Jumper is docked in a no docking zone and will be towed.
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
                  Will the owner of the red puddle jumper please report to the Jumper Hanger? You're Jumper is docked in a no docking zone and will be towed.
                  Sheppard: It comes in red? I'm getting one!
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

"Hey, Dr. Lee, I hear your holding a pool about when these idiots will realize they're all stuck in one big simulation! Anyway, I want to get in on it-- oops, sorry, I think I just leaned on a few buttons--uh oh, did I turn the intercom on?"

Comment

Mckay: "Oh****oh****oh**** this time I'm really going to die"

(nicked from Terry Pratchett)
                      Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Zelenka: So THAT'S where my mushrooms went!
                        Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                        SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

weve ran out of all other foods in our food pantry evcept orange chicken.

Mcay: *cries*
                          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Weir: Will the person or persons responsible for superglueing Kavanaugh to the outside of the control spire please report to my office. You forgot to give him a wedgie
                            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                            sigpic

Comment

torture of the kavanaugh by means of putting them in front of the kawoosh will start in 30 seconds. all people not in attendance within the given time will not be permited to watch.
                              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Tonight's special in the mess hall: wraith burgers. Get them while they're hot!
                                There's nothing more useless than a lock with a voice imprint.
                                - Chancellor Borusa (Invasion of Time)

I'm an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru
                                - Omar Q Beckins (The Unauthorized Autobiography)

Comment

Working...
                                X