Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lokii
    "Give a hoot, don't pollute"
    (Followed by hooting sounds from Atlantis's population.)
    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Shep: This song is dedicated to Elisabeth Weir. Luv Ya Lizzie!!!! (Buck Cherry's Crazy B*tch starts)
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

This is a video intercom feed.

Shot of three bathroom stalls, and three guys repeating trips each day.

"Meet the regulars, John, Rodney, Carson. John, Rodney, Carson. Get metamucil, and get regular!"

Comment

Weir: Whoever put lemon scented air freshener in Rodney's room, you can have my dessert for a month!
          Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
          SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
            This is a video intercom feed.

Shot of three bathroom stalls, and three guys repeating trips each day.

"Meet the regulars, John, Rodney, Carson. John, Rodney, Carson. Get metamucil, and get regular!"
            that commercial makes me laugh

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
            hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

that commercial makes me laugh
              Especially when it's metamucil, pepto bismol, and maalox commercials run all in a row back to back.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                Especially when it's metamucil, pepto bismol, and maalox commercials run all in a row back to back.....
                yeah, that is always funny

(talking on phone) So I put the ointment on twice a day?
                walter: Sir, the intercom is on
                aww....crap!

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Jack: Just what do you hear, Walter?
                  Walter: If I tell you, I might have to kill you...
                  SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel
                    Jack: Just what do you hear, Walter?
                    Walter: If I tell you, I might have to kill you...
                    Does anyone have a hair scrunchie?
                    no man, but I think I have a bobby pin

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Rodney: Okay, the person who took my Shea Butter lotion is SO dead!
                      SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Rodney: Okay, the person who took my Shea Butter lotion is SO dead!
                        teehee

Sheppard, did you take my leave in conditioner?

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

No...I think that was Zelenka. He was complaining about his split ends...
                          SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Weir: Your attention please. Sheppard would like to sing a song over the intercom for Interstellar Munchkin Athosian Awareness week.
                            Sheppard: I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner, that is what I'd truly like to be! For if I were an Oscar Meyer weiner, everyone would be in love with me!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

No...I think that was Zelenka. He was complaining about his split ends...
                              Rodney: *in sinister voice* If they only knew I have taken all the conditioner! Haha. No more "shep has the greatest hair" now it shall be rodney with the greatest hair....muahaha
                              Weir: Rodney, you're on the intercom
                              Rodney: Blast it!

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Besides Rodney, you'd need thickening cream to have the best hair...yours is too fine.
                                Blast!
                                SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X