X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehehe
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Come to think of it, I wouldn't want to hear you laughing over the intercom.
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

A disembodied voice laughing could be a little eerie

Comment

This is the INTERCOM. They're always disembodied!
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
            This is the INTERCOM. They're always disembodied!
            ::::: SPLASH :::::

Comment

You do realize I still have that spoon with me?

I wouldn't want to hear this over the intercom...

"Oh, fruddled gruntbuggly!"

Comment

You'd have to find then catch me first. I won't make it easy since I have to protect myself

Comment

Oh yeah back on topic I would not want to hear

1...2...Wraith are coming for you
                  3...4... Better lock your door
                  5...6...Grab you're Crucifix
                  7...8...Better stay up late
                  9...10... You're Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Lokii
                    You'd have to find then catch me first. I won't make it easy since I have to protect myself
                    Remember... if I stuff this spoon into my stunner, it'll propel the spoon with potentially dangerous force toward your person, so not only will you be stunned, but you'll also be spooned.

"As sands through the hourglass... so are the days of our lives."

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                      Remember... if I stuff this spoon into my stunner, it'll propel the spoon with potentially dangerous force toward your person, so not only will you be stunned, but you'll also be spooned.

"As sands through the hourglass... so are the days of our lives."
                      Hmmmm... nope no snappy comeback to that one...

Comment

"This week is Russian Awareness Week, and in honor of Russian Awareness Week a Russian general will be running the SGC. Thank you for your cooperation."

Comment

We're sorry to have report the demise of your American Idol Taylor Hicks. He was doing a concert on the last world the Wraith culled.

(I HATE THE FORD COMMERCIAL WITH HIM IN IT THAT IS ON EVERY 10 MINUTES)

Comment

Originally posted by Lokii
                            We're sorry to have report the demise of your American Idol Taylor Hicks. He was doing a concert on the last world the Wraith culled.

(I HATE THE FORD COMMERCIAL WITH HIM IN IT THAT IS ON EVERY 10 MINUTES)
                            we believe the life was sucked out of him by a wraith named paula abdul

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                            hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

"Remember, Kellogg's Froot Loops is part of a complete breakfast."

Comment

"Give a hoot, don't pollute"

Comment

Working...
                                X