Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About Foothold (Season 1) they coming to Season 10?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About Foothold (Season 1) they coming to Season 10?

You know from Third Season where episode called Foothold where aliens took control of SGC. Who are they? Curious they coming to Season 10? At first, I thought they were mystery and were a Furling (lol) when I first saw Season 3. They escape after being reveal from Stargate. I thought they were formable advance tech species and curious who they are. You guys know who they are? I keep rewatching Foothold from Season 3 episode. So they coming back?
    Last edited by RyanPatton; 10 June 2006, 07:56 PM.

"Foothold" was in Season Three.

I don't think they were the Furlings, but I'd like to see them again.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by RyanPatton
      You know from First Season where episode called Foothold where aliens took control of SGC. Who are they? Curious they coming to Season 10? At first, I thought they were mystery and were a Furling (lol) when I first saw Season 1. They escape after being reveal from Stargate. I thought they were formable advance tech species and curious who they are. You guys know who they are? I keep rewatching Foothold from Season 1 episode. So they coming back?
      Well I'll first establish my geekhood by correcting your post. Foothold was Season 3, not Season 1.

That being said, a lot of folks have asked Joe Mallozzi and others about whether or not we'll see the Foothold aliens again. That goes right up there with will we see Nick, the Reetou, Aris Boch, Charlie, Shifu...etcetera and so forth. They're always non-commital. My sense is that the answer is no though.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Personally, I would love to see a follow-up episode to "Foothold". Afterall, some of those aliens are still out there somewhere. TPTB could easily write an episode dealing with us running into them again.

For example, SG-1 could end up gating to a world in the process of being taken over by those aliens. I think that would be a pretty sweet idea.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

We will most likely never see them, or follow up on any past SG-1 storyline again. Unless they did some movie with the original cast. I wouldnt hold my breath for that though.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I remember hearing something about last season or the season before about thoughts of bringing back the Foothold aliens but the idea was dropped. So they have joined the list of aliens mentioned above...like the Aschen....

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
              I remember hearing something about last season or the season before about thoughts of bringing back the Foothold aliens but the idea was dropped. So they have joined the list of aliens mentioned above...like the Aschen....
              If I recall, Fragile Balance was dropped for 3 or 4 seasons in a row before it was actually filmed so there`s always hope.
              Plus to be fair, I think they finished the Aschen storyline quite well to the extent where we can not see them again and there won`t be any loose threads remaining (except for Joe but I think we can assume he`s dead).
              Prometheus = X-303/BC-303
              Daedalus, Odyssey, Korolev = BC-304/DSC-304

END OF ARGUMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Foothold, Foothold, Foothold!

I have a Foothold fetish...

It would be interresting to see them again, in rememberence of beter times... It would be interresting to see them in Atlantis, except
                Spoiler:
                The Asurans have already prompted a Foothold
                ... so that role might be taken...
                Possibly in SG-4, the spin-off... Could be the main enemy... Hopefully...

Foothold, Foothold, Foothold!

Comment

I can only see them returning if they put the stargate equivalent of Manny Coto in charge

Comment

We will see it when a writer pens a good ep with them in it.
                    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                      We will see it when a writer pens a good ep with them in it.
                      Indeed! Afterall, I wouldn't want to see them just to see them. I would want their return to be well thought-out. Maybe one day soon.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

They could have been from the Ori Galaxy, and were fleeing, tried to get themselves established here where they thought that could be safe, maybe they found out where the ancients fleed, but they didn't approach it right and pissed with the wrong people here.

Comment

the foodhold aliens where cool but i think the gadmeer should return. I know that they don't breath oxiden. But i would be cool they are peaseloving, so they can be good allies. maybe give some tech.

Comment

Could be intresting. I would like to see them again.

You never know, maby the foothold aliens could start killing off the priors, believers ect and replacing them, like they did with the SGC.
                            I Have Information...

Comment

I would more rather find out why and who they where running from. Maybe we can run into them on another world where we find them retreating through the gate with their enemy hot on their trial coming through with them.

'writers'
                              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Working...
                              X