X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1/SGA - Chicago Tribune: Mo's super-mega summer TV preview

From the Chiago Tribune (Chicago, IL):

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....permega_s.html

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)

THE WATCHER

MAUREEN RYAN

Originally posted: June 8, 2006

Mo's super-mega summer TV preview

Sure, there are plenty of summer TV previews around, but here's the difference with this one: I've seen almost every show on this list (what I won't go through for you people, eh?).

So here’s my take on what may make for enjoyable viewing during some of the hottest months of the year. A word about August: I know “Weeds” returns then. Don’t start with the e-mails. This summer preview is a list of highlights for June and July.

If you want to mention a new or returning summer show that you don’t see listed here, share your thoughts in the comment area [available at the site].

**major snippage**

Solid summer offerings

“Stargate SG-1” and “Stargate Atlantis,” both return July 14, Sci Fi Channel: Jack’s back: Richard Dean Anderson returns as Jack O’Neil for several of “SG-1’s” Season 10 episodes, and Morena Baccarin from “Firefly” and “Serenity” joins the show as Vala’s all-growed-up daughter, Adria. Given that “Farscape’s” great Ben Browder and Claudia Black (pictured at left) are already in the “SG-1” cast, it’s pretty much a geek dream team. Meanwhile the “Atlantis” team keeps tangling with both the pesky Wraith and the persistent Genii, plus McKay is forced to spend time with his sister. Ouch! A request for “Atlantis” writers: More Dr. Zelenka, please. Love that brilliant, crazy Czech.

**snippity doo-dah**

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter
Working...
X