Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate SG-1 Mondays is Back!!! (Beginning June 19th)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 Mondays is Back!!! (Beginning June 19th)

Scifi Monday is enticing viewers with mini interviews and whatnot on their Monday night lineup. So even if you've seen the episode a gazillion times, viewers may start tuning in just to see what the actors are saying in mini interviews.

AMANDA TAPPING (on romancing the colonel)
    "Initially I thought it was kind of fun to play and then I started to resent it because I didn't want Sam to 'the girl' pining for 'the guy' and make it about that where it got in the way of what an incredible, strong and smart and savvy character she was. Obviously there's a huge attraction between the two characters so now that the commanding officer is not in her direct chain of command, she can... maybe she can have some with him." (big grin)

They've also got the main SG1 actors (Browder, Tapping, Shanks, Judge, and even Bridges, me thinks) doing little "you're watching.... etc. etc." snippets.

Originally posted by prion
    They've also got the main SG1 actors (Browder, Tapping, Shanks, Judge, and even Bridges, me thinks) doing little "you're watching.... etc. etc." snippets.
    ohhhh I love snippets. I'm watching as we speak...love But for the Grace of God....Good ep. Heee heee I like mini interviews as well. that whole Scifi.com/stargate *Slash* thing hilarious

I just watched Bens interveiw.... I hope they have one for Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
      ohhhh I love snippets. I'm watching as we speak...love But for the Grace of God....Good ep. Heee heee I like mini interviews as well. that whole Scifi.com/stargate *Slash* thing hilarious

I just watched Bens interveiw.... I hope they have one for Michael
      I just hope it's not in GRACE. I might just fall asleep!

From SG1_Spoilme....

Another Monday night snippet

BEN BROWDER

"Shippers seem to exist for every show. Short for relationshippers, so, that
      raises the O'Neill-Carter question. I think that one of the great things
      about doing television is you can deviate away from just action, just talking and
      you know you also have the personal interaction, the romance, which can go on
      at the same time. I love that, but I don't know whether we're going to be
      seeing any out of Mitchell this year."

Comment

Do you think that they might be taking clips from the special episode that comes before the the new season.

The interviews look like they might be from that episode.

I find it hard to believe that the actors would do a bunch of long interviews just so scifi could air them as short clips.

So I think they have been pulled from the special episode since it is most likely been shot already before they started filming season 10.

That's what I think who's got other ideas.

Comment

what special episode?

Comment

In the U.S. for the last three or so years they air a show before the season starts. That show is nothing but interviews talking about the up coming season. That is what it looks like to me.

This is on the Scifi channel.

Comment

And the third one...

CLAUDIA BLACK

Do you give the fans everything they've been asking for and everything they wanted and will they be satisfied? Obviously I haven't been here personally to follow and track the potential relationship between O'Neill and Sam Carter so, the general rule is that the minute the characters consummate their unresolved sexual tension, it's resolved... if television revolves around drama, you've lost your tension and your drama right there, so it's tricky to keep that spark."

Comment

Ah. Thanks.

Having not seen these, I wouldn't know the answer, but hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                  Ah. Thanks.

Having not seen these, I wouldn't know the answer, but hopefully!
                  I surprised they don't air them in Canada. Canada and the U.S. I thought was good at airing the same things.

Comment

They just played a Chris Judge mini interview - hilarious! I hope somebody will post a transcript of it soon, but the stuff about Teal'c not realizing that Sam was a woman until Season 4 and Jack/Teal'c getting married for the 300th episode and producing a symbiote was awesome.
                    I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

Comment

Originally posted by Famous
                      They just played a Chris Judge mini interview - hilarious! I hope somebody will post a transcript of it soon, but the stuff about Teal'c not realizing that Sam was a woman until Season 4 and Jack/Teal'c getting married for the 300th episode and producing a symbiote was awesome.
                      and here's the transcript, courtesy of SPOILME....

CHRISTOPHER JUDGE on 'ship'

"For all you shippers out there. I find it interesting, because I don't think Teal'c actually realized that Sam was a woman until like season four, so the whole relationship between Sam and Jack, I think was lost on Teal'c. I think Teal'c is fairly confident that he's going to wind up with Jack in the end. Wouldn't that be funny? Wouldn't that be funny for episode 300 that Teal'c and Jack get married? And produce a symbiote?" (lots of laughter).

Only Chris Judge could get away with that

Comment

Originally posted by Famous

Do you think they might be clips from the episode that they air before the season.

Comment

lol did any one catch chris talking about sam/jack ship? He believes jack and tealc will hook up at the end

"wouldnt it be funny if in episode 300 jack and tealc end up together to produce... a symbiote" (said something like that)

Edit: opps sorry "Famous" didnt see you already brought that up.. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by gateroom
                            Do you think they might be clips from the episode that they air before the season.
                            '

Doubtful. More likely they got the actors to do short couple minute interviews to get fans(especially Sam/Jack shippers) excited about Season 10 and the possibility that they might get together on screen.
                            I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

Comment

Originally posted by sg1niner
                              lol did any one catch chris talking about sam/jack ship? He believes jack and tealc will hook up at the end

"wouldnt it be funny if in episode 300 jack and tealc end up together to produce... a symbiote" (said something like that)
                              I saw that one. It was freakin hilarious!!!!!

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Working...
                              X