PDA

View Full Version : Justice League: Unlimited

Elwe Singollo
August 2nd, 2004, 09:53 PM
Anyone see the new show? With all these new DC heros, mainly introducing the green arrow (i think that was his name), the atom dude, and Karen/Supergirl to the series. I liked it :) Haha...

DownFallAngel
August 3rd, 2004, 09:11 AM
I missed it...I went to go see that horrible movie the Village. I meant to tape it, but no TIVO. I also missed the Teen Titans Season 2 Session 2 episode. I was mad....8 & 8:30....at the damn VILLAGE!!!!!

Elwe Singollo
August 3rd, 2004, 10:33 AM
Haha, i'm sure CN will repeat it, but one thing that was cheezy about the new show, was the theme music. haha...

DownFallAngel
August 3rd, 2004, 11:40 AM
They also use the old school star wipe tranfer scene sounds. I noticed that. Did they introduce Black VUlcan yet?

Elwe Singollo
August 3rd, 2004, 12:29 PM
I don't know, i'm not really a follower of DC Comic Heros, i'm more Marval, haha... But i've only seen one episode.

DownFallAngel
August 3rd, 2004, 01:02 PM
Captain America all the way!

CyberKnight
August 4th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Captain America all the way!
No No No. Captain Marvel all the way.

Elwe Singollo
August 4th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Sometimes i confuse heros, at first, i thought Captain America was a DC hero, but yah, he wasn't, haha...

DownFallAngel
August 4th, 2004, 06:17 PM
No No No. Captain Marvel all the way.

Someone get me a gun....a really big gun.

Gorthaur
August 4th, 2004, 06:44 PM
I don't like Justice League.

FieryHands
August 4th, 2004, 10:24 PM
I'm just glad to see Green Arrow make an appearance, although Ollie with John Stewart's Green Lantern is...weird. In any case, it should be interesting given the amount of heroes they can bring in each week, and I loved their timing with Black Canary. DC heroes in general just seem to work out better animated. As for Marvel heroes...I'm more a Daredevil person.

Elwe Singollo
August 15th, 2004, 06:49 PM
I saw the episode where Batman, Wonderwoman, the green dude with the ring, and Superman are turned into children to fight Mordrid, its very funny episode :D

Wyrminarrd
August 15th, 2004, 06:53 PM
DC does seem to make better TV animation then Marvel. In Marvels defence they are creating direct to dvd animated movies about many of their characters including an Avangers flick :D :cool:

Hope the CN I get here in Iceland get´s JLA: unlimiteds soon though I don´t expect it :(

Elwe Singollo
August 15th, 2004, 06:55 PM
I think X-men cartoon is still better than any DC comic cartoon, but yah, opinion, opinion, haha...

Wyrminarrd
August 15th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Which X-men? The original or X-men evolution? Personally I prefere Evolution.

Oh, and my all time favorite cartoon would be the 80´s hulk cartoons, just love them for some reason :D

Elwe Singollo
August 15th, 2004, 07:00 PM
I liked both X-men, but i thought Evolution was kind of... yah, different, but still liked :D

Its kind of weird in JL, batman being in episodes with magic and stuff, while he can only have gadgets and be smart.

Wyrminarrd
August 15th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Bat´s may not use magic himself but he has gone up against people who do and thus knows a lot about the subject.

Plus as any Batman fanboy knows Batman can do anything and beat anyone, with enough prep time :p

Elwe Singollo
August 15th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Gosh, all JL is showing is mostly Superman, Wonderwoman, Batman, and the Green Lantern, where is Flash and the other dudes!

Hohenzollern
August 15th, 2004, 07:51 PM
I have seen it, and liked it. I think the addition of what seems to be mostly "silver age" heroes could be interesting.

Of course out of the original group, I dont think Martian Manhunter is Golden Age. I seem to remember him being relatively recent.

Good show...takes it in new directions. I guess each episode will feature diff new heroes with a handful or portion of the "originals".

Skydiver
August 15th, 2004, 08:10 PM
i've enjoyed it, although i haven' seen this season's y et...i'm still working my way through copies of the older seasons.

about the only thing that annoys me, and it's not even annoying in a way, is the open. it's sooooo long.

but i used to read comics so it's fun to see folks that i know showing up

for even more fun, check out the names of hte voices. I've seen rene auberjonais and more familiar actors that i know