• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corin Nemec at Chiller Con in NJ

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?...Y3dnFlZUVFeXkz

June 5

EXCERPT

For the hundreds of horror and science fiction fans who descended on the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Secaucus this weekend, the Chiller Theatre Toy, Model and Film Expo had it all.

---------

Corin Nemec, who plays Jonas Quinn on TV's "Stargate SG-1," was there with several other celebrities and adult film stars, signing autographs.

Wearing an Iron Maiden baseball cap and sitting at a table covered with photographs of him-self, Nemec said he enjoyed attending.

"It's part of what I do for a living," the square-jawed celebrity said.

*Click on link above full text*

Thank you.

Comment

I hate to bring it up, but I've been to this con once and found it to be very weak as a con. There were almost no panel discussions. It was mostly just a huge autograph tent with a mixture of "never was's", "has beens", and a only few currently popular people selling their autographs for extra cash.

It's not my thing. I felt sorry for many of the actors.

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant
        I hate to bring it up, but I've been to this con once and found it to be very weak as a con. There were almost no panel discussions. It was mostly just a huge autograph tent with a mixture of "never was's", "has beens", and a only few currently popular people selling their autographs for extra cash.

It's not my thing. I felt sorry for many of the actors.
        Judging from the article, it does sound like an autograph mart. Those are popular too. Alas yes, actors who might as well profit off their autographs rather letting than fans on eBay do it.

Comment

Working...
        X