This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australian Release Date For Sg-1 Season 9

Just giving a heads-up to al those such as myself whom live in Australia / the Oceana-Pacific Region, I found out recently that SG SG-1 Season 9 is comming out here in boxed set around August 17, 2006. The cost - at least @ Ezy DVD stores - is around $79.95 inc. GST (or there abouts).

Ezy DVD is taking pre-orders for SG-1 Season 9 (& yes, you can get them in the limited edition collectors' tins!) now, their website is : http://www.ezydvd.com.au. For those members of the Pulse Rewards Programme, you may still be able to flash your Pulse card & receive 5% off the purchase price (Ezy DVD is opting out of the Pulse Rewards Programme to start it's own loyalty programme, or so I have heard on the grape vine. . . ), although I don't know if they still accept the vouchers in-store anymores; please double-check with your local Ezy DVD retailer if this is the case; just to be on the safe side.

For all those Aussies wanting goss on the new SG SG-1 Season 9 box set, I will try & do a write up ASAP I get my hot little hands on my box set the day it arrives!

On a side note, what do you think of the new slime-lined box sets for SG SG-1 Season 9 (& onwards), as opposed to the old-style 5/6-disc (& then boxed) sets?

Hope this helps people!
Working...
X