This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Nox coming to Season 10 and..?

I know it's been about 10 years almost since we seen Nox. I think the person who played Laya i think her nox name should come back and rest of Laya Nox family too.

I know Nox dont like sharing. So do they know about Ori coming to Milky Way or not? I wondered if Ori landed on Nox homeworld and what will Nox do? Ori could have the technology to detect invisiable city and ships i assume?

So what technology do the Nox have beside making everything invisable at well? Will writers/producers bring back the Nox or what if the Asgards need more help since Asgard technology wasn't good enough to attack Ori ship. I know Nox has to have simliar technology level compare to Asgards if Ori ever come to their homeowrld or Nox feels Ori is threating Milky Way galaxies planets.

What you all think? bring them back?

Na.

Even if the Ori did find them, I don't think the Nox would fight back at all. I'm not too fussed about seeing them again.

On the flip side... Lyla was kind of hot, if I remeber correctly.
    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Who knows, the Nox might have this philosophy "We may be pacifists, but we are not stupid"
      For those who want peace, prepare for war

S.P.Q.R. Senatus Populusque Romanus

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaProject
        Who knows, the Nox might have this philosophy "We may be pacifists, but we are not stupid"
        They'd probably just leave. They've got a cityship that they can make invisible.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

they did help stop the Goa'uld from invading there friends home, by hiding an ion cannon.
          Hola

Hello

Comment

I highly doubt bringing the Nox back now would do any good. They aren't going to change their beliefs, so they'd be no real help to our cause.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

from what i can remember in season one they say humans way (violence) is not the only way?
              but we know they are pacafists and protect themselfs by mastery of the mind and trickery,
              but they are an advanced race and gave us the advice there is another way so they must know it as well, that in some instances they will have to aggressivly defend themself?
              so possible like a dog if you prod it enoght it will attack, no matter how plasid it is.
              even if they don't go to war they would have great knowledge and power to help asist allies so that in the end they don't get wiped out.
              take a look to the sky just before you die
              it's the last time he will

Comment

Originally posted by greatbaal'soffire
                from what i can remember in season one they say humans way (violence) is not the only way?
                but we know they are pacafists and protect themselfs by mastery of the mind and trickery,
                but they are an advanced race and gave us the advice there is another way so they must know it as well
                I'm pretty sure that the 'other way' is non-violence.

The are true pacifists. I highly doubt they have any wepaons, defensive or aggresive.

Comment

I'm not so sure on this one. Even for pacifists, the Nox are clearly a very advanced race, or they would not have been in the 4 race alliance.

I'm sure that if it meant the fate of the galaxy and of themselves they would do what they had to do. They could at least help other people to survive better.

Just because they might not build a warship and attack the Ori doesn't mean they can't contribute right.
                  www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

I agree. They were a part of the great races. In order to become a great race you would have to learrn how to protect your self. That is just how it goes. there is know way around it. They wouldn't necessarily lead ships into battle, they would do the science part and build the stuff we take and use in battle.

Look at Einstein
                    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

I think they've gone away from Nox by not touching on them at all for years that we won't see them again. They're off hiding, doing their thing, not getting involved.
                      I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Apophis and his band of merry men were out to capture, and torture them for their secrets. The Nox found one of these guys, healed him back to health and let him go back to trying to capture them.

I hope for our sake they don't try and defend us.

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
                          Na.

Even if the Ori did find them, I don't think the Nox would fight back at all. I'm not too fussed about seeing them again.

On the flip side... Lyla was kind of hot, if I remeber correctly.
                          Dude she was covered in moss and bits of dead tree!
                          Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                          MSN: [email protected]
                          feel free to add me on either

Comment

don't expect to see them again. TPTB have forgotten about them, and expect us to have as well. Can't see them returning unless TPTB are fired and replaced.

Comment

Assumptions are the mother of all f*** up's!
                              Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                              MSN: [email protected]
                              feel free to add me on either

Comment

Working...
                              X