This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who saw the ghost rider trailer

I saw it with xmen that was an added bonus. it was very cool to watch. I was curious to know if anyone knows the release date. those who have read the comics will cage do a good portrayal of the rider

The last release date I saw was 2-16-07, but it has changed several times so I don't know if that's final or not. The trailer looked interesting, I'll probably go and see it, but I'm not a fan of Eva Mendez so her involvement put somewhat of a damper on my reaction.
    It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

The whole movie theatre started laughing at that snake on a plane and the ghost rider trailer.

Comment

come on....Snakes on a Plane....
        it's the must see film of the summer....guarenteed Acadamy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor by Jimmy the Snake in the role of Angry Cobra #32.

lol

I liked the GR trailer....last date I heard is also Feb 07.
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I'll definitely give Ghost Rider a shot. I never really read the comics before, but I really like Nick Cage.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i havent seen any trailers, but there is a very, very small piece about the movie in empire magazine. accoring to that the release date is 23/03/07. ill be going to see it when it comes out.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

The preview I saw online was pretty sweet. Looks decent to me.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
              X