• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last of the ori

would the ori be defeated this season?

Originally posted by SG-17
    would the ori be defeated this season?
    Who knows? The way things are going with the Saangral it's probable.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

I don't think so. I hope not. We may start to gain an edge over them, however.
      An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

I do not think the ori will be defeated ever, however I recon they will severly weaken by us eventually to the point where they are unable to act on plane of axcisted.

Comment

They better not be defeated. TPTB spent an entire season and two ships on building them up. I don't much like the Ori, but having them defeated in Season 10 would be unfortunate.

Comment

Defeated in S10... That would be horrible...

Mattathias

Comment

I think the Ori will be defeated at Season 18. 8 season from Season 10.

just like Gu'ald got defeated in Season 8 from Season 1. It's took SG-1 8 years to defeat Gu'ald.. now it will take 8 years for SG-1 to defeat Ori and that will be Season 18 in opposite. After the Ori is defeated we have a new enemy. Ori always have weakness and very secret of protection their weakness.

I hope Stargate SG-1 will break Dr. Who longest (British tv series) record from 70s within 10-15 years.

Atlantic will have a new enemy after they destroyed the Wraith which they will have weakness.

Comment

I would eventually like to see some cross-over between the Ori and the Pegasus galaxy, perhaps once the Ori storyline 'turns' on SG-1 -- it would seem the Ori would know about Atlantis at least from Priors reading SG personell's minds... but I'm sure that's a long shot.

Comment

I'd like, for the Ori to admit, that they created the Wraith. I mean if you look at them, they look a lot like the Priors, the only reall difference being the Iratus bug dna. They better not defeat the Ori, in season ten, they shouldn't be able to defeat them at all, but that's another rant.

Comment

I don't think Ori will be defeated in Season 10 since writers/etc. just started a whole new ball game with new enemy called Ori since Season 9 which shows little bit of information on Ori but Season 10 will be very interesting to see what new. It's like starting SG-1 all over again from Season 1 as seeing a new enemy of Ori and not Go'uald.

I was curious...How did Ba'al got on Earth? He created too many Ba'al clones? I was watching Season 9 and didn't understand how he did it and didnt see any scene where we see Ba'al creating Clones like. Did Ba'al stole Anubis ship and had clone techonlogy in computer database he stole or from Jack O'niell best buddy Thor ship?

Comment

Originally posted by RyanPatton
                      I don't think Ori will be defeated in Season 10 since writers/etc. just started a whole new ball game with new enemy called Ori since Season 9 which shows little bit of information on Ori but Season 10 will be very interesting to see what new. It's like starting SG-1 all over again from Season 1 as seeing a new enemy of Ori and not Go'uald.

I was curious...How did Ba'al got on Earth? He created too many Ba'al clones? I was watching Season 9 and didn't understand how he did it and didnt see any scene where we see Ba'al creating Clones like. Did Ba'al stole Anubis ship and had clone techonlogy in computer database he stole or from Jack O'niell best buddy Thor ship?
                      Know the gould took over the trust which developed cloning technology so they could combine gould dna and human dna togeather and speed up its growth rate to, baal seemed to of developed the technology to the next step of stabilising the DNA so that the clone will for longer than few weeks and is not insane and infact incomplete controle of their mind to. I would suspect that clones are infact gould/human hybrids. This is by the way all guest work but it was something the trust was working but simple ran of time to fully developed the process.

Comment

IF SG1 manages to find the Grail and IF they manage to get it to Ori galaxy and activate and IF it does destroy the ascended Ori, will the Priors still have their abilities? My guess is yes. The ori must be artificially advancing the Priors, just short of ascention but not providing them power directly, otherwise they would not be able to act in our galaxy.

So even if they do manage to destory the Ori themselves, the problem gets worse because you now have a horde of zealots with powerful tech who are out to get you because you just killed their gods.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin's_Legacy
                          IF SG1 manages to find the Grail and IF they manage to get it to Ori galaxy and activate and IF it does destroy the ascended Ori, will the Priors still have their abilities? My guess is yes. The ori must be artificially advancing the Priors, just short of ascention but not providing them power directly, otherwise they would not be able to act in our galaxy.

So even if they do manage to destory the Ori themselves, the problem gets worse because you now have a horde of zealots with powerful tech who are out to get you because you just killed their gods.
                          Ya I believe they would as well. But we have that device that blocks their brain waves or whatever and stops them from using their abilities. As for the soldiers....ya that would still be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanPatton
                            I think the Ori will be defeated at Season 18. 8 season from Season 10.

just like Gu'ald got defeated in Season 8 from Season 1. It's took SG-1 8 years to defeat Gu'ald.. now it will take 8 years for SG-1 to defeat Ori and that will be Season 18 in opposite. After the Ori is defeated we have a new enemy. Ori always have weakness and very secret of protection their weakness.

I hope Stargate SG-1 will break Dr. Who longest (British tv series) record from 70s within 10-15 years.

Atlantic will have a new enemy after they destroyed the Wraith which they will have weakness.
                            I dont think Stargate has a chance in hell of going 8 more seasons.

I hate to say it but I would be really surprised(and really happy) if they even get into season 11.
                            www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

well it doesnt really matter much if the ori die. their followers can still keep coming, the priors are still giving our commands.
                              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
                              X