This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-Men

Hm. So to my surprise, none of the geeks (no offense meant) on this sight have posted a thread about the new x-men movie. I'm assuming that if the people who use gateworld watch stargate, surely they are geek enough to go see x-men. So I just saw it, and I thought i'd comment. First: was that R. Lee Ermy talking in the scene with all the little military guys getting their plastic guns? Second: was anybody else having to excercise great self restraint not to giggle in the parts with the guy with wings. Three: was anybody else starting to wonder just WHO they were going to kill or de-mutantify next, as they seemed to enjoy killing and de-mutantifying people so much. Four: who stayed through the credits? Five: ummmmm. who likes the new director? Six: i dunno, i can't think of anything else. So yeah. If there is a movies thread out there somewhere that i can go complain about this rather lame movie at, please tell me. I'd appreciate it. If not, please respond to mine, cuz i'd love to have someone to complain with.

Originally posted by verse1991
    Hm. So to my surprise, none of the geeks (no offense meant) on this sight have posted a thread about the new x-men movie. I'm assuming that if the people who use gateworld watch stargate, surely they are geek enough to go see x-men. So I just saw it, and I thought i'd comment. First: was that R. Lee Ermy talking in the scene with all the little military guys getting their plastic guns? Second: was anybody else having to excercise great self restraint not to giggle in the parts with the guy with wings. Three: was anybody else starting to wonder just WHO they were going to kill or de-mutantify next, as they seemed to enjoy killing and de-mutantifying people so much. Four: who stayed through the credits? Five: ummmmm. who likes the new director? Six: i dunno, i can't think of anything else. So yeah. If there is a movies thread out there somewhere that i can go complain about this rather lame movie at, please tell me. I'd appreciate it. If not, please respond to mine, cuz i'd love to have someone to complain with.
    slaps verse in the head HEY someone has http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=12484
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

If we're not just talking about the films I just want to say that my fave mutant is Wolfsbane and I hope that if they make a fourth film that they put her in it.

Comment

Working...
      X