No announcement yet.

The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not saying Slashers Go Home. I'm just saying remember that along with you there are those of us who think they are strictly friends, and who also think that is as deep and meaningful as any romantic relationship.
    I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
      I'm not saying Slashers Go Home. I'm just saying remember that along with you there are those of us who think they are strictly friends, and who also think that is as deep and meaningful as any romantic relationship.
      Oh, I didn't think for a moment that you were. :-)

But I was just pointing out that it was the mods who suggested us coming in here.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
        You can open up a Daniel/Mitchell thread if it stays within the PG rules of this forum. Even though personally I wouldn't start shipping for any pairing when one of the characters hasn't even been introduced yet. But maybe that's just me.
        No its not just you. Its me too...thus, you will notice my disclaimer of "IF I see one might be necessary".

I can always hope, but *IF* I don't see it then "that bit of fandom might just stay in my head".

I thought I was pretty clear on it. Must not have been.

My Favorite Jayne Quotes:
        "Time for some thrilling heroics."
        "These are stone killers, little man. They ain't cuddly like me."
        "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in ruttin' command."
        "I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
          Oh, I didn't think for a moment that you were. :-)

But I was just pointing out that it was the mods who suggested us coming in here.
          Actually I suggested that everyone who wants to discuss any or all aspects of the Jack and Daniel friendship should come here. Slashers, friendshippers and people who think Jack and Daniel hate each others guts.

Comment

Just showing off my new siggy...

(pets shiny new siggy)

"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in ruttin' command."
            "I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

Originally posted by bugchicklv
              Just showing off my new siggy...

(pets shiny new siggy)
              Love the new siggy, bug!!

J/D=OTP

Elevators are such a PITA!

Read my fanfic here:True Nature

Comment

Oooh...I can display my sig here too 'cause 'tis J/D.
                Co-President of F.O.R.D. My SG-1 Slashfiction MyLiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by wraith816
                  Oooh...I can display my sig here too 'cause 'tis J/D.
                  Nice sig!

Comment

Thank you kindly!

Comment

My favorite is the one with the critical roles or job titles or whatever.

"I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

These are all the ones I made:

Comment

"Critical Occupations" that was it. It's my favorite one.

"I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

Originally posted by bugchicklv
                            "Critical Occupations" that was it. It's my favorite one.
                            Yeah...I like it too, especially since it really makes my point. There's no one in a more critical occupation than Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith816
                              Yeah...I like it too, especially since it really makes my point. There's no one in a more critical occupation than Jack.

I hadn't noticed your sigs before, I heartily approve (and that approval has nothing to do with J/D).
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X