This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Doci

Who thinks he will appear more in season 10? I saw the actor on Law and Order: Criminal Intent and he's quite good.

To me it wasn't really clear what the role of Doci actually is. It appeared to me to be the voice of the Ori, similar to the pope. The head honcho, at least on our plane of existance.

Anyway, I thought it was a good character, who has a sweet costume.
    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

I thought he was a cool character but don't think he will have a big part in events in the MW galaxy
    Spoiler:
    since the Oracle will be leading those forces and she is practically the messiah for the Ori believers

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I would definitely love to see the Doci again in Season 10. I sure hope he isn't forgotten about entirely. Even if they have to get another actor to play one. Afterall, there very well could be more than one Doci.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I liked the Doci... I hope he appears again, but when?

Mattathias

Comment

He Seem More Like The Ori Pope

Comment

Saw him in 24... would be great to listen to The Doci some more
            It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

24? day5? oh bierko?

yeah when he was docified he looked like that german dude from die hard 3
              A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

the Doci scares me
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                  the Doci scares me
                  Good, because I think that's his job.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    Good, because I think that's his job.

the actor that played him and the writing was perfect for him and he had a cool voice
                    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 30 May 2006, 07:18 AM.

Comment

and for the longest time i realized i pronnoucned the word doci wrong untill i saw origin again in re runs

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                        and for the longest time i realized i pronnoucned the word doci wrong untill i saw origin again in re runs
                        how do you pronnouce doci

Comment

Originally posted by F302pilot777
                          how do you pronnouce doci
                          i would have to be ther ein person to say it
                          Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 30 May 2006, 02:15 PM.

Comment

I hope he comes back too. I realized he's only really been in 1 episode. and another one was just a short clip that may have been from that ep. Even if for only 1 or 2 more eps, I'd be happy. (I'd also like to see a few of the Priors return, it seems like every time you see one now, it's a new one, not that there's anything wrong with that.)
                            Hallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by Ori Warrior
                              I hope he comes back too. I realized he's only really been in 1 episode. and another one was just a short clip that may have been from that ep. Even if for only 1 or 2 more eps, I'd be happy. (I'd also like to see a few of the Priors return, it seems like every time you see one now, it's a new one, not that there's anything wrong with that.)
                              Well, we have had the Prior who was the Administrator of that village in "Avalon, Part 2", and "Origin". We saw him quite a few times in Season 9. I'm sure we'll see him more this coming season as well.

As for the Doci, it doesn't even have to be the same actor we had in "Origin", although that would be preferred. I just really like the concept of the Doci and his role to the Ori. While the Priors may be totally unaware of the Ori's true motives and nature, you know the Doci cannot. I have a feeling he is totally aware of what the Ori really are, and continues to serve anyway. Another reason why I think he's pretty cool.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                              X