This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whose more threatening Ori or Wraiths invading the milkyway

Just wondering wouldnt it be more threatening if just the ori invaded, but with the wraith invading, it just seems cheap.

Yeah but i don't think the wraith will get to the milky way if they do the ori or the asgard would kick there arses.
    sigpic

Comment

It'd be fun to have a Wraith / Ree' tu fight... much like Alien vs. Predator...

then you can have a reematch between a Wraith and a Unas.

Wouldn't that kick some intergalactic arss????

Comment

I would like to see one of those hive ships upp against a Ori toiletship. The size would probably be more even and wraiths do have close to ancients tech.

Comment

True, but i think that Ori heavy cannon would be too much for the wraith to handle.

Comment

i agree it would be like the ancient satalite weapon cut the hive in half
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah but it would be a cool shot

Comment

indeed
                sigpic

Comment

Said it once, I'll say it again!

back to Tolana!

Since SG1 rescued a big bunch of stargates and we don't know where all of them came from,

Let's do a reconaissance of Tolana, the Goaul'd won't be there (they destroyed it along with the Gate + we can "hide" the gate addres with the modifications provided on the same episode where all the gates were retrieved.

The Orii wouldn't even have a prior because theres no gate at all.

----------------

I think there's still a way to get those Tolan Ion Canons. The civilization is gone...YES,,, we've had confirmation of that....but isn't it the same wagon as The lantiants/Ancients??? their civilization was gone but we find scatterred bits and pieces of their technology.

Just a thought....

Comment

Anubis' Ha'taks were able to stop the ion cannons, so I wouldn't count on them being of much help to us anymore.

Now if we were to set them up against the Wraith on the other hand...

Comment

good idea but i don't think the tollan ion cannons we be very effective against the ori tolliet ships sheilds in less the asgard upgrade them
                      sigpic

Comment

MAYBE FINALLY WE CAN GET BACK TO THE STORY ARC PRESENTED IN "disclosure".

What ever happened to this guy????

Comment

What story arc was presented in Disclosure?

"General Hammond and the Pentagon reveal the existence of the Stargate to other world governments, and must defend the fact that the program is operated by the United States military."

???

Comment

yeah i'm not quite sure what tizok is on about
                            sigpic

Comment

SORRY!

EPISODE 808- Covenant.

Comment

Working...
                              X