Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else not reading spoilers and waiting to just enjoy Season 10?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else not reading spoilers and waiting to just enjoy Season 10?

I haven't read any spoilers, nor do I want to. I accidentally heard about one thing a month or two ago, but thankfully I've forgotten everything except it had to do with Vala's baby.

I'm very happy that I haven't read about the season and I just can't wait for it to begin! Anyone else agree with me?

I'm with you!!

But, I have read some snippets of spoilers, mostly for "200". However, I will not and dare not read the summaries sometime posted by Gateworld (the ones in yellow lettering)

Bring on Season 10 (and Season 3 of Atlantis!!)!!

Comment

I'm doing my best to avoid spoilers, but I'm easily tempted. I really liked s9 and I can't wait to see s10. I bet it's going to be really good.

Comment

I’m trying really hard…. It’s not easy!

Comment

Ditto on the trying hard not to.. I took the edge off of my Stargate craze by getting into BSG.. now I want to read spoilers for both of the shows! I don't go out of my way to find season 10 spoilers, but it's hard when you go to gateworld and the news is right there! Tantalizing you with its juicy plot details. And erm.. especially when I go to the season 10 forum.. though mostly to amuse myself with people's differing opinions on how/where the show is going.

I was very good for season 9, so hopefully I'll stay good for season 10. Just.. couple more months...

Comment

I won't lie - I love spoilers. I read just about all I can get my hands on. And I love what I've heard so far about this coming season. We should really be in for something special, at least IMO.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I avoid as much as possible.....except 200, I sort gave up on that one as spoilers are everywhere, anything in yellow lettering I'll avoid, and I might not stick around the Pro-ten thread once the season comes round for you guys down south.....I hate having things ruined. Like the BSG finale on Saturday.....I could go off the rails about that one.
              Spoiler:

Despite my insane caution I think I know most of the key points except who the cylon is by now.....at least there will be one surprise. ARGH! When will people ever learn about spoiler tags!

Comment

I'm not reading episode spoilers, although I don't mind finding out what's happening on the Forums. I find that those broad type of spoilers don't ruin specfic episodes.
                An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

ye i agree. i read all the
                  Spoiler:
                  hmm i h8 spoilers tbh they spoil the program
                  there was and i didnt injoy season9 then i did season8 so im tryin not to read many anything todoabout 200th ep i aint reading
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=m_5rq5DiN6o/[Ori Trailer]
                  http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/3435/myaniqy9.gif

Comment

I'm terrible at avoiding spoilers even when I really want to. I've managed to take the edge off my spoiler craving for season 10 by filling up on Atlantis ones instead (I like Atlantis less at the mo). But I've read a few general spoilers for some s10 episodes.

I find the episode so much more enjoyable when I'm completely unprepared for it (i.e. not even reading the vage plot summaries you get on TV guides). Plus you don't have to read all the *****ing some people do about spoilers they don't like and make a decision to avoid the episode based on that, despite the fact the final episode could be really good.

Comment

Haha, yes.. I saw that whole anti and pro 200th episode thread. That entertained me for a couple of days. Conan O'Brian spoiled it a little bit for me though :/ not too much.. but wasn't expecting it either.

Comment

Yeah, trying to here. But it's hard to browse this forum and stay spoiler-free because you never know when you'll come across something you didn't want to see.
                        sigpic
                        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Lol, whenever I hear a spoiler I try to forget but I usually can't (i have a hard time forgetting stuff, unless it's something that I'm supposed to remember ).

Anyways, I've only heard one spoiler and that was for Season 3 of Atlantis. I don't want to give anything away, but I will be happy if that spoiler is legit.

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

I am avoiding the spoilers. I want to be surprised come this July. Wow, it's only a little more than a month away!

Comment

I don't pay too much attention to spoilers so far in advanced... usually the spoilers are misinterpreted and whatnot, so I don't even bother.

Comment

Working...
                              X