This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack & Sam

Since the very beginning of SG-1 there has been an attraction between Jack and Sam, which has had problems for the two, morely because of the Air Force guidlines regarding personal relationships such as romance being a no-no.

This relationship culminated in Morpheus Part 2, where they actually kissed. I know it was an alternate timeline, but the possibilities of such a thing happening in the actual timeline are just that little bit closer. In the season 9 episode Ex Deuce Machina, Sam gave the impression that she was in a relationship, but could not be more specific.

In Season 10, I believe they should have an episode devoted to Jack and Sam, using some flashback sequencies until finally, they get together...sometime after Jack leaves the SGC to command Homeworld Security between Seasons 8 & 9. Everyone wants to see Jack and Sam together, so I believe the script writers and producers should do something the fans want...and to hell with the consequencies for and 's careers.

First, welcome to GW !

There's already a thread about Sam & Jack relationship that you can find here. I'm sure you'll find there many people to discuss about it !

Something else... When you talk about something that happened in Season 9 (I'm not sure where we are with the spoiler rule about Season 8...) and even more, about something that could happen in Season 10, please use the spoiler tags. There are people who haven't seen the S9 yet, and for S10, some people prefer to stay spoiler free.

How to do spoiler tags? Easy! Highlight what you want to put between spoiler tags, then click on the ! button. And it's done!
    Or you can type (spoiler) blah blah blah (/spoiler), using [] instead of (). It will look like that :
    Spoiler:
    blah blah blah
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Welcome to GW Richardajoy.
      Agree with florence, Expect to see your input in the Sam/Jack ship family discussion thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Richardajoy
        Everyone wants to see Jack and Sam together, so I believe the script writers and producers should do something the fans want...and to hell with the consequencies for and 's careers.
        Not "everyone", shudder.

And what a great way to get the US Airforce to endorse the show, to have two of their officers breaking the oath they made for their country.

FF
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X