This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TEAL'C In SEASON 10

I don't know about you guys but i think its about time Teal'c made up his mind, Jaffa or Tauri. personally I would like to think he would choose the Tauri but ............. (now you people talk)

Yeah i was allways wondering which side would T-man choose if Earth and the Jaffa nation would go to war. (his people or his friends).

But back on topic i think he knows if he stays with the Tauri he can do alot more good for his people (Jaffa nation) and Earth.

I am your father
    Noooo

Comment

i hope he sticks with the tauri

Comment

i agree Teal'c should stay with the tauri. the Jaffa are goin to be very dangerous for them.. they have to much power in there hand's there gonna need to be destroyed in some point in time.. and we will have todo it if teal'c dosnt like it or not.

Comment

I have a feeling that he will stick with Earth and will once again be treated as a shol'vah, only to prove his critics wrong.

Comment

I think he can continue to share his loyalty between both groups. However, if problems do arise, i hope he stays with the SGC, as im sure he would think he could do more there, such as fighting the Ori, etc.
            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I have no doubt that the Jaffa will fall for sum reason reason I think I dreamt it. I think he will have no choice but to join the Tau'ri and help them to fight the Ori and the Bubmlebos (the new enemy of earth, they are the ascendants of the bumblebees).
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Can't he be both?

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
                  I have no doubt that the Jaffa will fall for sum reason reason I think I dreamt it. I think he will have no choice but to join the Tau'ri and help them to fight the Ori and the Bubmlebos (the new enemy of earth, they are the ascendants of the bumblebees).

And, they will be easily identified by their fuzzy yellow and black striped body armor... Thanks! You made me laugh.

Whatever happens between the Tau'ri, the Ori, and the Jaffa -- and now this new threat the Bubmlebos -- I hope Teal'c gets lots of screen time -- I love Teal'c!

Comment

I wish they had kept going with Prior Gerak leading the Free Jaffa, I thought that was a great twist. Then Teal'c would be able to oppose the leaders of the Free Jaffa, not actually the Jaffa.

Actually, that sounds alot like the old situation
                    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                      Can't he be both?
                      I don't see why not. So what, he has two groups he feels loyalty to. He is a Jaffa afterall, and fought for his people for so many years to free them from the Goa'uld. He shouldn't and won't abandon them. And he's developed a true and lasting bond with the people of the Tau'ri over the years. He's become quite "human" lately too.

If it came down to a conflict betweeen us and the Jaffa though, I think Teal'c would side with us.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well I think Teal'c could do much more as a leader in the Jaffa counsel, but for the sake of the show and entertainment he is better off with Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar
                          Well I think Teal'c could do much more as a leader in the Jaffa counsel, but for the sake of the show and entertainment he is better off with Earth.
                          Well put. I'm not ready to see Teal'c go anytime soon.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I rather like the going inbetween the Jaffa and Tauri.... I think it shows that is heart is truely with the Jaffa. Knowing that the only way, the Jaffa will ever be free is to stay and fight along side those at the SGC

Besides Bra'tac is more than adept at leading the Jaffa Nation on his own...

Ace
                            "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                              I rather like the going inbetween the Jaffa and Tauri.... I think it shows that is heart is truely with the Jaffa. Knowing that the only way, the Jaffa will ever be free is to stay and fight along side those at the SGC

Besides Bra'tac is more than adept at leading the Jaffa Nation on his own...

Ace
                              Yup Bra'tac is definitely well suited for that role, but that's only if TPTB can behave and not kill him off like Selmak.

Comment

Working...
                              X