No announcement yet.

Good news Bad news - SGA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad News: the hive ship had dissapeared so the wraith could not leave Atlantis

Comment

Good news: The Wraith are now floating dead in space!! We kicked em real hard outa there!!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Bad News: the wraith floated towards a planet and while going though the planet's atmosphere the wraith didn't burn up but landed safley on the ground. To the inhabitants suprise of this they thought the wraith were Gods. And began to worship them!

Comment

Good news: The inhabitants realised what bad ugly dudes the Wraith were so sacrificed them all in the name of their new god - Dr Rodney McKay!!!!
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Bad News: Rodney had to leave the planet and go back to Atlantis so Rodney and the inhabitants were very very sad!

Comment

Good news: (my last for the night - good night ejohnno!!) - Rodney took the inhabitants back to Atlantis with him where he taught them the virtues of eating cake and drinking coffee.

sorry - gotta go - some drama happening outside - police helicopter is circling my house - I swear...I didn't do it!!! Seriously though, the police helicopter is circling my house!
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Bad News: Weir wasn't very happy when all the supplies of coffee and cake were gone because the inhabitants became addicited

bye chelle db *waves*

of course you didn't do anything! i believe you!

*shifty eyes argh there onto me!...runs* bye!

Comment

Good news: The blue jello shipment just came in!
                  Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Bad News: McKay hijacked the shipment and locked it in his room.

Comment

Good news: Zelenka knows how to override the lock and brings Ronon along to help.
                      Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Bad News: Ronon thinks kicking the door will do the trick and ends up breaking his toe.

Comment

Good news: He still has nine others.
                          Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Bad News: McKay heard the commotion near his room and comes running to tackle Zelenka.

Comment

Good News: Zelenka wasn't hurt.

Comment

Bad News: But Ronan shot the Jello by mistake due to the pain overwhelming his senses!

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                                Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                                the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                                Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                                The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Working...
                                X