This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who will help??????

who will help us when earth is under attack ?, because think about it the deadalus is in peg the oddessy is badly damged korelof is dead who will help???.

R.I.P Carson.

the furlings (please) or the ancients who else

Comment

the FURLINGS OR THE ANCIENTS

Comment

Not me, I am not going to help you guys if your planet gets attacked by aliens. I have enough on my plate just dealing with life.

Comment

Not the Furlings.....

Jaffa Nation, Lucien Alligance (with tough persuading), Asgard, you know, the usual suspects.

Comment

I would say just the Asgard. I don't see the Jaffa helping us out unless we have a very good chance of actually winning. They aren't going to risk themselves to save us. Same with the Lucian Alliance. So ya pretty much if the Ori attack Earth we are done for.

Comment

Twee Fewwets!!!

Comment

Nobody that will swing the battle/war in our favour. I think that Earth will have to loose to the Ori to keep the Suspension of Disbelief intact. Otherwise I see a Deus ex Machina appearing...

I For One, Welcome Our New Religious Extremist Overlords!

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                  Nobody that will swing the battle/war in our favour. I think that Earth will have to loose to the Ori to keep the Suspension of Disbelief intact. Otherwise I see a Deus ex Machina appearing...

I For One, Welcome Our New Religious Extremist Overlords!
                  Heathen!! You under estimate the power of the Twee Fewwets!!!

All shall bow to the Twee Fewwets when they take over as the Overlords of the Universe!!!!!

Muahahahaha

Comment

i would say the asgard well i hope they bring the hole asgard fleet not just 1 ship
                    sigpic

Comment

I just uncovered something shocking!

The Priory of Sion

Protecors of the Grail! They shall help us!
                      An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Yeah I'd love to see the Asgard fleet drop out of hyperspace like the Lucian Alliance ships did in Camelot, and destroy the Ori.

But I hope its the Furlings we need to see them!
                        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I don't think there is much of an Asgard fleet left. I can see them helping as much as they can but ya not enough to make a difference. Either they give us a lot of tech, which I doubt they would do, or the Ancient weapon on Earth will be effective against the Ori ships. Or TPTB introduce some other super weapon or race.

Comment

The Asgard will do as much as they can to help us defend Earth, I'm sure. But in the end, to truly defeat the Ori , I see the Ancients having to take action. An all-out ascended war to end all wars. But, not for many more seasons, of course.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar
                              I would say just the Asgard. I don't see the Jaffa helping us out unless we have a very good chance of actually winning. They aren't going to risk themselves to save us. Same with the Lucian Alliance. So ya pretty much if the Ori attack Earth we are done for.
                              I think the Asgard will be working on a way to penetrate Ori shielding and send some vessels our way.

Comment

Working...
                              X