This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shanks on ESPN's Cold Pizza

I just saw Michael Shanks and Luc Robitie (NHL player) being interviewed on ESPN's Cold Pizza which is a daily TV sports talk show. Shanks and Robitie were asked about the NHL (Professional Hockey) playoffs, who they thought would win and talk in depth about the remaining teams. I guess Daniel knows his Hockey, they also talked about the NBA (Professional Basketball) playoffs in depth as well.

Shanks was particularly funny and knew what he was talking about. He also made no bones about being Canadian, good stuff!.
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
    Shanks was particularly funny and knew what he was talking about. He also made no bones about being Canadian, good stuff!.
    Why would he make "bones" about being Canadian? It's not like people are normally ashamed of being Canadian...are they?
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I just saw Michael Shanks and Luc Robitie (NHL player) being interviewed on ESPN's Cold Pizza which is a daily TV sports talk show. Shanks and Robitie were asked about the NHL (Professional Hockey) playoffs, who they thought would win and talk in depth about the remaining teams. I guess Daniel knows his Hockey, they also talked about the NBA (Professional Basketball) playoffs in depth as well.

Do we know if this will be rerun or not?
      ______
      Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

What this now!?!??! Michael Shanks was on ESPN!!! Talking about the playoff's...and I missed this!? Who did he think might win? Edmonton right? That was a stupid question, of course he going to be going with edmonton.
        But I'm with GateAngel, are they gonna rerun this??? If not does anybody know where I could see it?? Thanx

"Yeah well a lies not a lie till somebody tells the truth you know. Thats why you can't ever impress anyone, your always to busy being honest."

Comment

He is Canadian, isn't learning hockey required just like learning to read and write
          Michael is a Canuck fan and plays hockey, I read somewhere he plays on Stargates team against other tv show teams that also film in Vancouver.
          Filetta

Comment

Originally posted by Filetta
            He is Canadian, isn't learning hockey required just like learning to read and write
            Michael is a Canuck fan and plays hockey, I read somewhere he plays on Stargates team against other tv show teams that also film in Vancouver.
            http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...vd32_ms_63.jpg
            Haha! That would be so cool to see!!!
            It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by TJK
              What this now!?!??! Michael Shanks was on ESPN!!! Talking about the playoff's...and I missed this!? Who did he think might win? Edmonton right? That was a stupid question, of course he going to be going with edmonton.
              But I'm with GateAngel, are they gonna rerun this??? If not does anybody know where I could see it?? Thanx
              Not repeating anytime soon; checked the station and well anyone on west coast who gets east coast feed missed it; not sure anyone in west coast could have caught it.

But would have liked to have seen also; anyone get lucky enough to tape it would like a copy will pay postage and tape
              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Filetta
                He's a Canucks fan! Sweet! We can mourn together! Of course hockey is mandatory here..... Everyone knows what's going on in playoffs, the majority watch HNIC and ask any Canadian and they'll hum the theme song.....(it's like a second national anthem) Hockey is religion.
                Nice to see Michael feels the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                  Not repeating anytime soon; checked the station and well anyone on west coast who gets east coast feed missed it; not sure anyone in west coast could have caught it.

But would have liked to have seen also; anyone get lucky enough to tape it would like a copy will pay postage and tape
                  Dang it! When was it on? How did I miss that? But don't the stations tape important stuff like this? Important to me anyway. If anyone gets any tabs on where I might be able to see this....please, let me know!!

"Yeah well a lies not a lie till somebody tells the truth you know. Thats why you can't ever impress anyone, your always to busy being honest."

Comment

Originally posted by TJK
                    Dang it! When was it on? How did I miss that? But don't the stations tape important stuff like this? Important to me anyway. If anyone gets any tabs on where I might be able to see this....please, let me know!!
                    Can a DVR go back in time???

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

My DVR caught it. I'll try to get it up somewhere shortly.

It was about 6 minutes of MS and Luc Robitaille talking about the NHL playoffs.

Comment

Canadians are usually pretty frelling proud to be so.

Actually, most citizens are proud to be where their from. Just take a look at the number of Mexican flags you see in the South-Western US. People are very proud of where they were born and grew up.

Comment

They're in WMV format. One is 5mb and one is 18mb. Let me know if this works for you:

https://www.ohioscapers.com/assets/m...luc_sm_5mb.mwv

https://www.ohioscapers.com/assets/m.../ms_luc_sm.mwv

Comment

Thanks akimbo. I will download it tonight when I get home tonight. Green for you.

Comment

Originally posted by akimbo
                              They're in WMV format. One is 5mb and one is 18mb. Let me know if this works for you:

https://www.ohioscapers.com/assets/m...luc_sm_5mb.mwv

https://www.ohioscapers.com/assets/m.../ms_luc_sm.mwv
                              That was a lot of fun. Thank you!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X