This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sam and mitchell

do you think sam and mitchell will ever have a love plot?

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Originally posted by Major Gambit
    I hope not, but there is a Sam/Cam ship thread if you would like to discuss the positive aspects of it more.

Edit: Hmm on second look, it appears the Sam/Cam thread has disappeared off the face of the forum.

Comment

I sure as hell hope not

I like that they're close friends, but isn't it possible for Sam to have a close relationship with a guy without it being romantic?
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

No way. I like Sam with Jack, If that ever happens.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          I hope not, but there is a Sam/Cam ship thread if you would like to discuss the positive aspects of it more.

Edit: Hmm on second look, it appears the Sam/Cam thread has disappeared off the face of the forum.
          found it, bit old. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18983.
          you may want to move there, unless you want to discuss whether TPTB acutally will put them together, instead of whether you want them to be.
          my answer: they might. may just be another way to try to make us like mitchell (and consequentally hurt sam). cite: CD, Stronghold, RE, Av1, and probably some others.
          sigpic
          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Maybe if Jack's conciousness gets implanted into Cam's Brain, then yes.... If not... No. Not Now, Not Ever...

Comment

IF they do I will no longer watch the show. It will total ruin the whole thing for me.

Comment

Anyone still concerned about the infamous "black widow curse" Carter is under? Cause dating her equals certain death...
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

i agree with all of you, i hope they dont.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Monarch
                    IF they do I will no longer watch the show. It will total ruin the whole thing for me.
                    The mere thought is disturbing. If it happened onscreen then, for the sake of my sanity, I would have to assume that Sam was (a) insane, (b) pretending as part of an elaborate plot or prank, (c) an imposter or (d) all of the above.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Major Gambit
                      Are you kidding me?? Over my dead body!!! No way - they couldn't do that - could they?? I have nothing personal against Mitchell but I would rather see Sam and Jack together if they have to give her a love interest.
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I really don't think tptb would go down that route. Why?

1. It would almost certainly mean a 'forbidden'/against the regs relationship again. Even though Sam & Cam are technically of the same rank, as far as I'm aware, romantic relationships between military members of the same teams would be frowned upon.

2. After devoting small parts of 8+ years to the Sam/Jack ship, it would just make Sam look bad.

3. It would further divide the fandom. I have visited some fora where there have been very heated debates between pro and anti s/j shippers. A canon s/c relationship would just complicate things and further alienate the noromos (those who think that romance of any kind has no place in sci-fi).

And IMO, at least, although it is clear that AT and BB get on very well,and their characters work well as friends, they really don't have the same on screen chemistry as AT and RDA. As far as I'm concerned a romasntic relationship between Sam & Cam would just feel forced.
                        always and forever
                        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

I hope not. Sam is in love with Jack. You can see it even if you don't like the ship. If Sam is going to fall in love with every guy she works with, how is that going to look? Bad, right. So no no no, please no Sam/Cam.

Comment

Working...
                          X