• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syera
    Tumak.
    Sholva!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Bra'tac

Comment

Awesome.
        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

SG-1(the original ones)

Comment

R D A
            "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

Originally posted by xSokarx
              R D A
              Funny

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
              hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
              Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
              OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Haha.
                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Urgo

Comment

Pie
                    Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

Comment

Jello

Comment

blue
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Green

Comment

Tommyknocker.

Comment

eh?

I'm just gonna start on a new word

Unas

Comment

Chaka
                                "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

Working...
                                X