Stargate word association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ascend
    "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

Oma

Comment

enlightement

Comment

Kheb
          "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

Shifu

Comment

Daniel

Comment

Osiris

Comment

Seth

Comment

Isis

Comment

Earth

Comment

Chulak

Comment

Teal'c

Comment

Originally posted by Gater_Gurl
                            Chulak
                            jaffa

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                            hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Herak

Comment

Tumak.
                                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Working...
                                X