Stargate word association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chilly.
    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
      Chilly.
      dog (lol)

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
      hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Frozen
        "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
        'Eleanor Roosevelt'
        Individuality is freedom lived.
        'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Hypothermia

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
            Hypothermia
            Solitudes

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
            hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Broken

Comment

Bones

Comment

crystal skull
                  "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

Giant Aliens

Comment

tiny aliens

Comment

Asgard

Comment

little gray men

Comment

Thor

Comment

Jack
                              "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

Daniel

Comment

Working...
                                X