X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adria Should've Been Played by.....

Tania Raymonde......

(LOST Spoilers)

She plays Alex Rousseou in LOST, and she should've played Adria because she looks identical to CLaudia Black

She looks a lot older than Vala though...
    (*Edit* Oh! Alex Rousseau! i though you were on about Danielle!)

I think she should be played by Claudia Black, as she seems to be concieved Asexually, which results in identical offspring...

Who is playing the Adult Adria anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
      I think she should be played by Claudia Black, as she seems to be concieved Asexually, which results in identical offspring...
      They did that with Renee O'Connor in Xena.

If it wouldn't be so difficult to work with a child actor for the whole season, I would suggest keeping Adria as a child. A villain who is physically seven or twelve years old would be creepy.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
        Tania Raymonde......

(LOST Spoilers)

She plays Alex Rousseou in LOST, and she should've played Adria because she looks identical to CLaudia Black
        when I watched the last ep of lost, she reminded me of Farscape Claudia Black (but not really Vala)

Comment

Well, Alex has that whole "good/evil" thing going on.

Adria (adult) is going to be played by Morena Baccarin (Inara in Firefly/Serenity)

The Character Alex is 16 years old, which might've been better than to "adultize" Adria so quickly. I dunno, I just feel she was young enough to make the role unique, and just happens to look a lot like Black.

Comment

Should have been played by Beyonce, Oh!!!! Alright!!!!
            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Personally, I'm pleased with the decision TPTB made.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                I'm not saying I'm not, but if you think about it, it makes no sense for someone who looks like Morena Baccarin to be the daughter of someone who looks like Claudia Black

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
                  I'm not saying I'm not, but if you think about it, it makes no sense for someone who looks like Morena Baccarin to be the daughter of someone who looks like Claudia Black
                  It is if Adria took after Daddy, whomever/whatever that may be.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Same here. Firefly/Serenity cast in SG-1 will be great.
                    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                      They did that with Renee O'Connor in Xena.

If it wouldn't be so difficult to work with a child actor for the whole season, I would suggest keeping Adria as a child. A villain who is physically seven or twelve years old would be creepy.

I really like that idea. A seven or eight year old with superpowers and leading a bloody holy war would be really really creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Monarch
                        I really like that idea. A seven or eight year old with superpowers and leading a bloody holy war would be really really creepy.
                        creepy but I think it would bring more people to watch stargate. Especially children that age. more audience = more money = better stuff for Stargate to do!
                        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Stargate are stealing and using everyone from everyshow, Connorman from Trek as well as one of 'The Other Guys' from Trek. Mitchell and Vala from Farscape, Baccarin from Firefly. Erm, that's it, my bad.
                          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
                            Stargate are stealing and using everyone from everyshow, Connorman from Trek as well as one of 'The Other Guys' from Trek. Mitchell and Vala from Farscape, Baccarin from Firefly. Erm, that's it, my bad.
                            What are they stealing, exactly? The shows these actors were on aren't on the air anymore. Personally, I love seeing some of those actors again.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It is if Adria took after Daddy, whomever/whatever that may be.
                              Well, MOrena Baccarin is hot, and the Ori are fire.... so

Comment

Working...
                              X