This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link to Video Clip of last several minutes of Charmed penultimate episode

Here's a clip of the last several minutes of 'Kill Billie vol 2', the penultimate episode of Charmed... BE WARNED, do NOT watch this in a public place (i.e. on a computer in the library) i made that mistake.

http://www.bolt.com/KrazyKidd/video/...ew_today_PAGE1

if you can't watch the clip or want a detailed explaination as to what happens in the clip click this spoiler...

Spoiler:
    Piper, Phoebe & Paige face off against Billie & Christie in the manor.
    There's a huge explosion which destorys the ENTIRE house.

Piper wakes up amongst the debris and searches for her sisters.

She sees a hand under the rubble with a tattoo on and realises it's Phoebe.

She didgs Phoebe out of the rubble sayng "Phoebe come on, wake up wake up" and cradles Phoebe in her arms and starts to cry as saying, "Come on, it's okay, look at me, look at me. Breathe sweetie, come on kiddo, wake up."

Piper breaks down crying, hugging Phoebe's body to her when she realises Phoebe is dead.

Piper sees a glowing ball come into the room and the Angel of Destiny appears. She surveys the damage and then opens her hand and another ball of light emerges and forms into Leo.

He goes over to Piper, looking around at the ruins of the house and crouches down infront of her.

Piper shakes her head in grief as she rests her cheek on Phoebe's head.
    The Angel of Destiny says to them, "The battle is over... although not as i expected".

Leo moves to comfort Piper as the Angel of Destiny disappears.

Piper is still crying as she hears moaning and coughing coming from the rubble.
    She call out Paige's name and then say's to Leo, "hold her, hold her" (about Phoebe) and yells out Paige's name again.

Leo cradles Phoebe in his arms looking donw in despair.

Piper races over to the noise and rips away the rubbe to discover Billie underneath it.

Piper leaps onto Billie punching her in the face and pinning her down and then starts to choke Billie.

Leo yells to her, "PIPER, what are you doing?! Stop! What's the matter with you you're gonna kill her!" [its unclear at this pint whether Leo knows about Billie's betrayal and efforts to kill the sisters as when he was forzen, she was still good]

Piper yells to Leo as he pulls her off Billie , "NO! Let GO of me"

As Billie gets up piper yells to leo again, "Stop, you don't understand, STOP!" and Billie yells out "Christie?!"

Piper blasts at Billie as she runs away but Leo tries to stop her.

Piper confronts Leo, "Why did you do that! You let her get away!"

Leo tries to calm her down "We need to get out of here, okay, there's nothing left for us here okay, do you underrstand me. We gotta go!"

Piper stops and realises they have to go as they hear approaching sirens.

And it fades to black.
    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Kinda make me wish i still watched Charmed. One question:
    Spoiler:
    Who took in the Hollow? Was it all of the Charmed Ones? And where the hell did they get that funky white uber power????

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
      Kinda make me wish i still watched Charmed. One question:
      Spoiler:
      Who took in the Hollow? Was it all of the Charmed Ones? And where the hell did they get that funky white uber power????
      All five of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
        Here's a clip of the last several minutes of 'Kill Billie vol 2', the penultimate episode of Charmed... BE WARNED, do NOT watch this in a public place (i.e. on a computer in the library) i made that mistake.

http://www.bolt.com/KrazyKidd/video/...ew_today_PAGE1

if you can't watch the clip or want a detailed explaination as to what happens in the clip click this spoiler...

Spoiler:
        Piper, Phoebe & Paige face off against Billie & Christie in the manor.
        There's a huge explosion which destorys the ENTIRE house.

Piper wakes up amongst the debris and searches for her sisters.

She sees a hand under the rubble with a tattoo on and realises it's Phoebe.

She didgs Phoebe out of the rubble sayng "Phoebe come on, wake up wake up" and cradles Phoebe in her arms and starts to cry as saying, "Come on, it's okay, look at me, look at me. Breathe sweetie, come on kiddo, wake up."

Piper breaks down crying, hugging Phoebe's body to her when she realises Phoebe is dead.

Piper sees a glowing ball come into the room and the Angel of Destiny appears. She surveys the damage and then opens her hand and another ball of light emerges and forms into Leo.

He goes over to Piper, looking around at the ruins of the house and crouches down infront of her.

Piper shakes her head in grief as she rests her cheek on Phoebe's head.
        The Angel of Destiny says to them, "The battle is over... although not as i expected".

Leo moves to comfort Piper as the Angel of Destiny disappears.

Piper is still crying as she hears moaning and coughing coming from the rubble.
        She call out Paige's name and then say's to Leo, "hold her, hold her" (about Phoebe) and yells out Paige's name again.

Leo cradles Phoebe in his arms looking donw in despair.

Piper races over to the noise and rips away the rubbe to discover Billie underneath it.

Piper leaps onto Billie punching her in the face and pinning her down and then starts to choke Billie.

Leo yells to her, "PIPER, what are you doing?! Stop! What's the matter with you you're gonna kill her!" [its unclear at this pint whether Leo knows about Billie's betrayal and efforts to kill the sisters as when he was forzen, she was still good]

Piper yells to Leo as he pulls her off Billie , "NO! Let GO of me"

As Billie gets up piper yells to leo again, "Stop, you don't understand, STOP!" and Billie yells out "Christie?!"

Piper blasts at Billie as she runs away but Leo tries to stop her.

Piper confronts Leo, "Why did you do that! You let her get away!"

Leo tries to calm her down "We need to get out of here, okay, there's nothing left for us here okay, do you underrstand me. We gotta go!"

Piper stops and realises they have to go as they hear approaching sirens.

And it fades to black.
        thanks for the link. i think it sounds good

sig by starlover1990

Comment

At one point they were battling pirates.

Nough said.

Comment

Working...
          X