This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vala's Survival On Earth

Since it is in all liklihood that Vala will be living on earth in season ten, what are some of the things that she'll need to know? Survival tips, or common knowledge that the rest of SG-1 will depart to her on, or off camera in season ten and any other crazy thing you think she'll need to know/crazy situations she might end up in on, or off base (if she's allowed). Have fun!

I think that Teal'c will get her to watch all of the Star Wars movies to show the similarities between Darth Vader and her own situation.
    Daniel might teach her to drive. (and I stress might) -imagine her behind the wheel of a car lol.

Off-base! You're kidding, right? Teal'c barely saw any of the outside world for a very long time. I doubt with Vala it will be much different. For the most part, she'll be supervised when "out-and-about".
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      Off-base! You're kidding, right? Teal'c barely saw any of the outside world for a very long time. I doubt with Vala it will be much different. For the most part, she'll be supervised when "out-and-about".
      Of course she'll be supervised, but she and Teal'c are two very different situations- she's not carrying a symbiote around for one. (she did go off base in The Ties That Bind- Daniel didn't need to go along, so if they really didn't want her there they would have stayed at Cheyanne)

Comment

I'm just saying - I wouldn't count on too much playtime for our gal Vala out in the world. Not this season anyway.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm just saying - I wouldn't count on too much playtime for our gal Vala out in the world. Not this season anyway.
          That's why I said "off camera".

Comment

Vala can easily survive on Earth. She's a very street-smart girl. Being a theif and all that... she could even fit in the "underground" world of smugglers and etc. here on Earth.
            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

I would like to see an episode where Vala visiting earth with Teal'c or Daniel. It will be hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                Vala can easily survive on Earth. She's a very street-smart girl. Being a theif and all that... she could even fit in the "underground" world of smugglers and etc. here on Earth.
                Oh, most definitely. She'd adapt quite nicely, probably.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Oh, most definitely. She'd adapt quite nicely, probably.
                  I agree.
                  I suppose after she's figured out/been told how to use basic technology she'd work out the rest.

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                  I think that Teal'c will get her to watch all of the Star Wars movies to show the similarities between Darth Vader and her own situation.
                  That would be hilarious!
                  Teal'c would probably get a cramp in his eye-brow from all the lifting due to Vala's analysis and comments.

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I would like to see Vala discover E-Bay.

Comment

OMG! Funny thought

Comment

Originally posted by Egraine
                        That would be interesting....."sorry Daniel, I maxed out your credit cards on shoes....."

Comment

That would be pretty damn funny!
                          I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

I'd be less worried by what she'd buy on ebay with Daniel's credit card than by what she'd try to *sell* on ebay....

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                              I'd be less worried by what she'd buy on ebay with Daniel's credit card than by what she'd try to *sell* on ebay....
                              Ooh, good point.....

Comment

Working...
                              X