Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone think we'll see the Sodan Again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone think we'll see the Sodan Again?

I thought that the Sodan were really cool, and I was sad to see them get wiped out in "Arthur's Mantle." Is is possible that Haikon may have been wrong about Volnek killing all of them? Or maybe they could bring some of them back with a sarcophagus? I personally liked Jolan a lot and was sad to hear that he had been killed. What does anyone else think?

Is it possible there was more than one village of Sodan? Cant remember...sorry
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Yeah, I thought it was a stupid move to kill of the Sodan, but I'm pretty sure they are all dead. It's been said before, but I'll say it again, you never know with sci-fi.
      An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Yeh the sodan seem like really cool warriors and if they play a bigger part in Stargate it would be cool.
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

there was only one village? maybe some escaped
          A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Personally, I think there was more than one village. They couldn't have all been wiped out except for Haikon. I would love to see them appear in Season 10.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

If nothing else Haikon needs to be training Jaffa in the Sodan fighting arts.

That and he obviously knows how or knows where the directions are for the Sodan invisibility devices and other items probably.

Comment

My guess is that the old Sodan leader (Mr. Candyman) will end up leading the Jaffa council.

Comment

Originally posted by GraceMolloy
                  If nothing else Haikon needs to be training Jaffa in the Sodan fighting arts.
                  I'm totally for that. Anything to see Tony Todd back on Stargate. I love him as an actor.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    I'm totally for that. Anything to see Tony Todd back on Stargate. I love him as an actor.
                    Yup. Made a damn fine Klingon, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Egraine
                      Yup. Made a damn fine Klingon, too.
                      That he did. I'd almost forgotten about that.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Hmmm Double post.
                        Last edited by Prior_of_the_Ori; 21 May 2006, 07:03 AM.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

From the episode it looked like they were wiped out but who knows, maybe its possible that Haaikon could train a new generation of Sodan to continue them, I mean despite them being separated from Jaffa culture for so long they were seen as mythical heroes, as least to those who embraced freedom from the Goa'uld. I mean remember Teal'c meeting Volnek? He seemed like he was honored to meet a Sodan.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I dont think they were all wiped out. There may have been other villages. The main village that has been in all the eps didnt look that big (I know you cant really tell with tv, but still), and if they have been left alone for thousands of years, they should have a large population. Perhaps they have small settlements on other planets...
                            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                              From the episode it looked like they were wiped out but who knows, maybe its possible that Haaikon could train a new generation of Sodan to continue them, I mean despite them being separated from Jaffa culture for so long they were seen as mythical heroes, as least to those who embraced freedom from the Goa'uld. I mean remember Teal'c meeting Volnek? He seemed like he was honored to meet a Sodan.
                              Or at least Mitchell could start training people in the sodan arts.

Best Stargate quote:
                              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                              Green is your friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X