This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori ships vs. Grace's ship..

What do you think about this ship? 20 or 30 times bigger than Prometheus. even maybe it's a furling ship?

I think, they need to find them for fight against Ori...

not: ship in episode "Grace" in season 7

Bah... the Ori would wipe the floor with the Grace ship...
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

From what I remember that thing utterly hosed the shields on the Promie in a very very short span of time.

I'd say it would be about and even match 1 on 1 for a single Ori toilet.

Comment

I'd have to place my bets on the Ori ships. After what I saw in "Camelot", no way I'd bet against them.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I don't think there is anywhere near enough information to do yet another one of these X vs Y things.

If I were to venture a guess, I would say the Ori. It wasn't made clear that the Grace ship even had sheilds, it's weapons shot the missles Prometheus lanuched before they got near the ship.
          An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

i have a feeling that (if the Grace ship had shields) it would be a pretty even match between it and an ori ship. We really need to find a lot more out about the ship before we will know what would happen.

This said, id love to see an odyssey and ori ship squaring off, the odysseys' shield's go down and is at the mercy of the ori ship. The ori ship powers its main weaopn and prepares to fire. Just then the Grace ship emerges from hyperspace and moves to protect the odyssey just as the ori ship fires. It saves the odyssey by taking the full impact of the weapon. It then turns and attacks the ori ship and after a long battle destroys it.
            sigpic
            By *E*K*R*

Comment

lol i think the grace ship is a furlings ship because it looks big power full and we do see them in season ten so maybe they come in 1 of them?

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by nemisis
                lol i think the grace ship is a furlings ship because it looks big power full and we do see them in season ten so maybe they come in 1 of them?
                How on Sweet Mother Terra did you get a conclusion from the facts you just spurted out?

We have no idea if the Furlings are Big & Powerful.

How do you reason that if the Furlings appear in S10 (which they still might not) that they'll come in the Grace Ship?

Non-Evidential Conclusions are Treated as Wrong until futher Information is establsihed.

You might aswell assume that the Hippe-Van that you Saw in 1969 was actually a Furling Ground Transport Ship in Disguise! It's completly ridiculous, yes, but it's worth as much as your conclusion!

Comment

I think you came up with the ultimate Ori-killing machine.... the Hippie-Van!

Quick gang, to the Mystery Machine!

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
                    I think you came up with the ultimate Ori-killing machine.... the Hippie-Van!

Quick gang, to the Mystery Machine!
                    Zoinks! The Ori was only General Hammond in Disguise!
                    Why did you do it General Hammond?
                    When I heard Jack was going to be promoted, I injected him with the ATA retrovirus to set up the scene for the Ori incursion to our Galaxy
                    Luckily we caught you just in time!
                    I would have got away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling SG Team & that Dog!
                    What Dog? (everyone looks at Vala)
                    Ohhh...
                    Anyone want a Scooby n00by snack?
                    n000by-n00by-dooo!!

Comment

haha, ori toilet. classic

that ship in grace would probably utterly own a toilet ship. imo
                      A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros
                        From what I remember that thing utterly hosed the shields on the Promie in a very very short span of time.

I'd say it would be about and even match 1 on 1 for a single Ori toilet.
                        Weren't the shields on the Prommie at the time of that encounter were Goa'uld based? As opposed to the Asgard based shields that the Ori Satellite-Weapon annihilated...
                        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                          Weren't the shields on the Prommie at the time of that encounter were Goa'uld based? As opposed to the Asgard based shields that the Ori Satellite-Weapon annihilated...
                          If I'm not mistaken, the Prometheus already had Asgard shields by the episode "Grace" in Season 7. Wasn't Thor supervising their installation in Season 6's "Disclosure"?
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I believe that it would depend on the specks. of the Graces ship, if any is proved. but i do believe that they should try and find them, they could be a powerful allie, and Earth needs all the allies it can get. because the ori are one ugly mean #@^$ers, they destroyed the odyeses and the Prothemis, it was the ori blueprints for the sattlite. And i like the Prothemis it was the first ship they made.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                              How on Sweet Mother Terra did you get a conclusion from the facts you just spurted out?

We have no idea if the Furlings are Big & Powerful.

How do you reason that if the Furlings appear in S10 (which they still might not) that they'll come in the Grace Ship?

Non-Evidential Conclusions are Treated as Wrong until futher Information is establsihed.

You might aswell assume that the Hippe-Van that you Saw in 1969 was actually a Furling Ground Transport Ship in Disguise! It's completly ridiculous, yes, but it's worth as much as your conclusion!

no i have no fact im just saying it would be cool and plus they had to of been sorta powerful they were 1 of the 4 great races lol and i think they are in season ten not completle sure thow.

Originally posted by The Prophet
                              Zoinks! The Ori was only General Hammond in Disguise!
                              Why did you do it General Hammond?
                              When I heard Jack was going to be promoted, I injected him with the ATA retrovirus to set up the scene for the Ori incursion to our Galaxy
                              Luckily we caught you just in time!
                              I would have got away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling SG Team & that Dog!
                              What Dog? (everyone looks at Vala)
                              Ohhh...
                              Anyone want a Scooby n00by snack?
                              n000by-n00by-dooo!!!
                              lol

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Working...
                              X