Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack/Teal'c Banter (this is not a ship thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack/Teal'c Banter (this is not a ship thread)

Ain't it just soooo funny, they're like polar opposites when it comes to personality but they can always find common ground.
    I love the line "Undomesticated equines could not move me" then Jack says "Wild horses Teal'c, wild horses"
    Oh and when Jack says to Teal'c "ey, don't give me the eyebrow"
    Any eyebrow action is welcome too
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

pictures are also welcome
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

C'mon, Anyone else agree with me?

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
        C'mon, Anyone else agree with me?
        Hmmm...I really liked the interaction between Jack and Teal'c in the episode 'Holiday'(?) where their conciousnesses switch bodies...that was a laugh to see...I really love the scene where Teal'c in Jack's body was going to shave his head and Jack and Teal'c had to stop him...great fun to watch! =

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
          Hmmm...I really liked the interaction between Jack and Teal'c in the episode 'Holiday'(?) where their conciousnesses switch bodies...that was a laugh to see...I really love the scene where Teal'c in Jack's body was going to shave his head and Jack and Teal'c had to stop him...great fun to watch! =
          oh yeah! that was funny

Comment

Working...
          X