This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1: Season 4

what did you think of season 4? a companion to the fav and least fav polls.
    feel free to discuss. thanks in advance for not flaming. there is one of these for every season (if the mods don't shut me down), the s9 poll is in the s9 folder.
    Great
    80.95%
    Good
    7.14%
    Eh
    2.38%
    Poor
    0.00%
    Bad
    0.00%
    Frakkin Awsome!!!!!!!
    9.52%
    Last edited by ParadoxRealities; 15 May 2006, 04:05 PM.
    sigpic
    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Great.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

This was my favorite season. Fantastic stories, nice team episodes, lots of gate travel and shippiness. 8) This was the season I became obsessed and started trying to find back episodes so that I could rewatch and catch what I had missed the first time around.
      sigpic

Comment

great. i agree with katg this was my favourite season. i liked all of the episodes, WoO was great, as was divide and conquer, and the season opener was fab

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Can we have another option "Frakin awesome" for S4? I gave it the top option, this is where SG1 peaked IMO
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Eh. There were a couple of good eps but that is about it. Nothing brilliant about this season. 'Ship' suddenly appeared with no foundation and was rammed down our throats whether we liked it or not, characterisation started to beocme shaky and the storylines became rather broing.

Some fair epsiodes, a couple of good ones and some excellent ones, otherwise mostly poor and terrible. Not the best Seaosn of Staragte - things were coming apart.
            The man who opened the way.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

Comment

Gave it a 'great'. 2nd favourite season right after S6; only the J/S flyby ship kept it from being stellar.

Comment

Great.
                My favourite season. Super episodes like WoO.
                Dogs are my favorite people.
                If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                  Can we have another option "Frakin awesome" for S4? I gave it the top option, this is where SG1 peaked IMO
                  I agree. I don't think great even begins to cover S4.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                    I've got to agree with you. This is by far my favourite season, with very few 'meh' episodes (if any).
                    sigpic

Comment

bump

Comment

This is one of my favorite seasons (along with season 6 & 7). Can't think of anything I didn't like about it!!
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                        X