This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1: Season 3

what did you think of season 3? a companion to the fav and least fav polls.
    feel free to discuss. thanks in advance for not flaming. there is one of these for every season (if the mods don't shut me down), the s9 poll is in the s9 folder.
    Great
    65.52%
    Good
    31.03%
    Eh
    3.45%
    Poor
    0.00%
    Bad
    0.00%
    sigpic
    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Again, great.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

This was a great season. The story set ups from 1 & 2 were starting to play out and the tension and danger were amped up. I started watching episodes at least once after they aired. Still wasn't at the "save them for prosperity" point yet.
      sigpic

Comment

great yet again.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Great, this is one of the best (number 2 to be exact) in my list of favourite seasons
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Again great. There are a few good episodes here that turn the scales towards 'great' rather than 'good': the Daniel eps and 'Shades of Grey'.

In my list of best to worst Seasons it comes thrid on the list.
            The man who opened the way.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

Comment

Good.
              When I was reading what episodes are in this season, there were my favourite, but many others I couldn´t remember. Overall it´s good season.
              Dogs are my favorite people.
              If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

Not my favorite but still loved it anyway!
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                X