PDA

View Full Version : Stargate SG-1: Season 2

ParadoxRealities
May 15th, 2006, 03:49 PM
what did you think of season 2? a companion to the fav and least fav polls.
feel free to discuss. thanks in advance for not flaming. there is one of these for every season (if the mods don't shut me down), the s9 poll is in the s9 folder.

DEM, i can't believe you convinced me to make one for EVERY SEASON! you know how many there are?!!

ReganX
May 15th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Great.

DEM
May 15th, 2006, 04:19 PM
DEM, i can't believe you convinced me to make one for EVERY SEASON!was it the drool?

you know how many there are?!! one...two...3... uh, carry the 5... Is it... EIGHT?? Did i get it right?!

ParadoxRealities
May 15th, 2006, 04:27 PM
one...two...3... uh, carry the 5... Is it... EIGHT?? Did i get it right?!no.

:P

btw, did you VOTE? i voted "good" for season 2. it wasn't the greatest of them all looking back, but i LOVED the sam stories: singularity, tok'ra, absolutly wonderful. huh...maybe i should have voted for "great".

DEM
May 15th, 2006, 04:32 PM
no.

:Pwhat? whine yes it is! :mad:

btw, did you VOTE?:searches for italics: YES! yes, i did! :D

i voted "good" for season 2.hey, me too! We're The Same.

:mckayanime18:

ParadoxRealities
May 15th, 2006, 04:34 PM
hey, me too! We're The Same.:gasp: :shiver: so :shudder: WHY did you vote for :shudder: "good"?

DEM
May 15th, 2006, 04:42 PM
:gasp: :shiver: so :shudder: WHY did you vote for :shudder: "good"?um... Cuz it was... good? but not GREAT!

shh! stop distracting me: i'm trying to count!

KatG
May 16th, 2006, 08:03 AM
Season 2 was good. Not great, but it was getting there. The team was starting to gel and we had some nice solid stories, plus we got the Tok'ra storyline which fed the rest of the series.

scifi_girl
May 16th, 2006, 10:27 AM
great

The Signal
May 16th, 2006, 11:30 AM
Again "Eh" same as S1

luthienberen
May 16th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Great. 'The Fifth Race' - the best ep ever in my opinion.;) '1969', 'In the Line of Fire' (I may dislike Sam intensely but she did have the occasional ep I liked her in or felt indifferent).

'A Matter of Time' ... 'Secrets', so many good ones again!

Again very few I outrightly disliked and would never watch again.

*Rushes off to vote on the others ... damn there are so many!*

ParadoxRealities
May 17th, 2006, 10:59 AM
*Rushes off to vote on the others ... damn there are so many!*sure are! how many, DEM?

glad you liked this season (even if you don't like sam:P)

luthienberen
May 17th, 2006, 11:44 AM
sure are! how many, DEM?

glad you liked this season (even if you don't like sam:P)

Eight by any chance?;)

Glad you liked it too (even if you do like Sam:D ~ after all, we can't all like the same person/things!)

DEM
May 24th, 2006, 03:47 PM
bump