Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow (SPOILERS & SPECULATION)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow (SPOILERS & SPECULATION)

According to JM, he has wanted to do this two-part episode since this past year, and it will done during the second half of this year.

Given the title, Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow, my attention is already caught...

My questions are:
    What do you think episode may be about?

I think it may have to do with some ancient device, such as the one in Window of Opportunity or the Time Jumper from Moebius (seeing as that particular object was left in question).

Who do you think might be in it?

I think this could be (atleast one episode) with O'Neill in it. Given it's dealing with time travel, we could get Thor, Anubis, Apophis, and who knows what else.

Any ideas?

Mattathias

Where did you pick up this piece of information? Somewhere on the spoiler pages or something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
      Where did you pick up this piece of information? Somewhere on the spoiler pages or something else?
      Yea, the Season Ten General Information. JM mentions a number of episodes (for both Atlantis and SG-1)... but specifies this one as an SG-1 one... originally from his blog. I found the title interesting.

I knew of Atlantis's Before I Sleep not to long after I saw the pilot (first airing), and that turned out to be one of my fav Atlantis episodes... Moebius was the same way with me... LOL

Mattathias

Comment

From the Title, it doesn't much sound like Time Travel sadly...

It sounds like a Angst Ridden, Soap Opera Ending to a Relationship, filled with Flashbacks, Emotions & Rhetorical Questions... Sam/Jack.

Yesterday: Flashbacks on Their Relationship over the Years...

Today Jack & Sam Question Themselves & Eachother on what their Relationship is...

Tomorrow Jack & Sam Question Themselves & Eachother on where their Relationship is going...

So, My Truthfull guess is no Timetravel & a Jack/Sam Conclusion...

Comment

The next couple of weeks will no doubt be spent reading and commenting on scripts, revising, and hopefully breaking some more stories. I'd love to get cracking on the big SG-1 mid-season quest two-parter or the time travel, What If? , story we briefly discussed (hopefully, no producer's head will explode this time, unlike the time we broke 'Moebius' I and II)."
          (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)
          "I've always been better pitching on paper than delivering verbal pitches, so I wrote up a bunch of story ideas for both shows: 'Extreme Measures,' 'In the Darkest Recesses,' 'The Kindred,' 'Suffer the Children,' 'Yesterday Today and Tomorrow,' 'The Tainted,' and 'Morpheus.' I do know that Brad liked 'Morpheus.'

"'Yesterday Today and Tomorrow' is a time travel story (x2) that I've wanted to do since last year. 'Extreme Measures' would be fun to do, especially for its 'Holy &^%@!' tease. 'In the Darkest Recesses' would give me the opportunity to put Michael, I mean Daniel, through the ringer.

"'The Kindred' would be a fun Atlantis episode that would allow our characters to play their darker sides, and 'The Tainted' is just a cool, old-school sci-fi story. Well, guess I'll find out what makes the cut on Tuesday."
          (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/index.shtml
          According to JM, it's a time travel one... but the theme is debatable . The first quote specifies it as an SG-1 episode...

Mattathias
          Last edited by Mattathias2.0; 13 May 2006, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
            According to JM, it's a time travel one... but the theme is debatable . The first quote specifies it as an SG-1 episode...

Mattathias
            Damn... My Erronius Hypothosis makes me Jubilant! Hurrah!... pyric victory...

So, We get Time Travel! Yay! I've always wanted them to Travel back to an actual SG-1 episode & see themselves doing what they did in that actual episode, but from a different perspective...

Comment

Same here, which is why I started a Thread on it...

I think it being done last year would be too soon, as we had Moebius at the end of S8. Later S10 is perfect... as it's also a good distence from Ripple Effect (in case we happen to have any alternates).

Mattathias

Comment

Mattathias
                SATANIC POST!

Number of the Beast 666!

*ahem* Yeah... Time Travel ist Gut! Plus, as you said, it's the right distance away from Mobius & ripple Effect.

Comment

Mattathias
                  Is that why you did it? I felt certain it was because of that ever so awe inspiring Ori that recently came to Earth...

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet

*ahem* Yeah... Time Travel ist Gut!
                    Ja.

Comment

Hmmm, my interest has been peaked.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

We probably won't find out more until Fall

Mattathias

Comment

We probably won't find out more until Fall

Mattathias
                          Sadly, that's probably true. Now that really bites.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                            Sadly, that's probably true. Now that really bites.
                            The episode bites? Vicious little thing, isn't it?
                            Now that really makes me wonder what event they are going back to...

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                              Now that really makes me wonder what event they are going back to...
                              I know, that's what's killing me. And we'll probably have to wait quite awhile before we get any more info on the ep.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                              X