This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will sci-fi channel

have a special thing like they always do?
    like a few years back they had "from stargate to atlantis."
    and they also have little 30 minute specials talking about the upcoming season...does anyone know if they will have a special before season 10 premeres?

Like the Behind Scifi? They did it when they did a new season of SG-1, SGA and Battlestar Galactica... but as of now... BSG is on a different release schedule and may actually be hotter than SG1 and SGA...

... dunno!

But maybe they'll do it for the release of the third stargate installment.

Comment

I hope they have one! I love those things!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One
        Same here. They just help pump me up even more about the upcoming season. We better get one this season.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One
          Yeah, they're pretty cool.
          I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

It would be even better if Sony put the scifi specials on the dvds. There are some really great moments, and if you don't record them, you only get one chance to see them.

Comment

Are they on the DVD's?
              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                Are they on the DVD's?
                No, but they should be.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I remember they had a Behind Sci-Fi for Farscape's 4th season.

I also remember that Claudia looked hot in it. I mean, HOT. I mean, really, really HOT.

I mean. . . changed my life HOT.

Anyway, I hope they do a special show for the 10th season. That'd be awesome.

Especially if they put Claudia back in that same evening dress.

Comment

BSG is on a different release schedule and may actually be hotter than SG1 and SGA...
                    BSG hotter than anything Stargate? HAHAHAHAHAHA. I apologize to all of the BSG fans, but the new show does nothing for me.
                    Anyway, bot, I don't see why Sci-Fi wouldn't do any "here's what's comming" specials for the upcomming seasons. I imagine we'll see such a show closer to the airing of the new seasons.

Comment

I hope they do one too. I like those behind the scenes things they're sooo funny.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I would like to see another one this year... I love those!

Mattathias

PS... I agree they should be on the DVD, or atleast a collection avaible on DVDs!

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
                          Like the Behind Scifi? They did it when they did a new season of SG-1, SGA and Battlestar Galactica... but as of now... BSG is on a different release schedule and may actually be hotter than SG1 and SGA...

... dunno!

But maybe they'll do it for the release of the third stargate installment.
                          I keep hearing that BSG is hotter, but thats not reflected in the ratings, and they have spent twice as much promoting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                            I remember they had a Behind Sci-Fi for Farscape's 4th season.

I also remember that Claudia looked hot in it. I mean, HOT. I mean, really, really HOT.

I mean. . . changed my life HOT.

Anyway, I hope they do a special show for the 10th season. That'd be awesome.

Especially if they put Claudia back in that same evening dress.

There is an outake from that somewhere,can't remember. She is talking about D'argo,"You know, big guy, Hollywood voice, E.T. extra testicles". They wrote that on the cue-card instead of tenticles. Her reaction was priceless when she immediately realized what she had said.

Comment

I hope they do have one. It's a good way to show us the direction the shows are taking, but I won't be surprised if they don't. I think it was done originally as a promo for Atlantis before the rewrite and the continuation of SG-1.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                              X